Favorite games on neopets.

Finn the Human

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember trying to get the Perfect 24 Score avatar for Bilge Dice. I got it on the 18th time I got a perfect score (and several hours of playing). After the initial excitement I realised that it's now my favourite game.

I'm beginning to enjoy Extreme Herder after learning how to stress throughout the game less and laugh at my silly mistakes. :)

Dice-a-Roo. But, I'm probably the only one, haha.

Yep, probably :P Sometimes I decide to play it for a bit, hoping for some nice random events, but after a few minutes I get so frustrated with it, because by far most of the time, the game ends before I even get to the blue die.

I usually only play games that can give me 1000 NP quickly, or games that only take 5 seconds to play, like Fashion Fever and Catch the Petpet. The ones I play are Kass Basher, Maths Nightmare, Bouncy Supreme.

If I have time I'll play Typing Terror. Takes too long to go through 5 rounds lol.

I don't play a lot of games in general cause I'm not that great at flash games...