Hello everyone

lelalemon

I'm semi-new to the forums but not new to TDN. I really have only used this site for the avatar checklist/ dailies and sometimes news. I've reached the beginning of a rocky road in avatar collecting. All the easy and inexpensive ones I've already got! So, I'm hoping to be able to use the lending program as well so that I can get some of the easy-but-expensive pet/item avatars so that more of my focus can go on the harder gaming ones. I swear, I've been working on the Faerie Bubbles one for months!

My name is Brianna, but I prefer Bri. I love my Shoyru and I spend way tooo many neopets on wearables. (Okay, I also spend some of my work checks on the NC mall). I was so excited when wearables happened. I'd been waiting a long time.

I hope to make friends and hopefully connect to someone that is really good at Faerie Bubbles that can offer some encouragement! Thanks.

I feel strange for saying welcome or hello to someone who joined long before me. Welcome back!

I'm one of the newer staff members, and I like to protect people from bad guys around these forums. Any questions? Feel free to contact me.

Well thank you both. I re-read the rules of the site and figured after as long as I've been her I could try making friends that know about Neopets. Glad to meet both of you.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :) -offers cookies- I hope you like it here! :D