Sad

Naamah D.

I'm struggling today. My brother was asking me a question that hurt my feelings so I flipped him off. At first my mom gave me a warning but that jerk just had to persuade her to give my a consequence. Therefore, I'm not getting my three Neocash cards until next week. I feel so hurt because my mom is the only one who truly cares about me.

Nobody in my house except for my mom is interested in my pets(well there's only three of us and my cats)! I love my pets so much!!!! If Neopets ever shut down I wouldn't have anything to do. Nobody to nurture and love. Nothing to dress up and put little clothes on. I could always move out and get a puppy to love because cats don't like having clothes put on them(I love my cats!!!!! I just can't have children and dogs are more child-like).

Please don't give me the "Neopets is just a game/pixels" crap.

e89v0g.png

Found that kinda funny :P

But anywho...

Sorry about your little scuffle with your brother. Even though you flipped him off him convincing your mom to give you a consequence was pretty devious :P

Hope you get your neocash cards soon!

Ugh, that sucks. :( I'm sorry, siblings can be pretty awful. :(

But, it's just a couple of days, and then you'll get them!