Hiiii, I'm new (like every other person on this board) !!

My name is Maya and I play neopets under the username macro_artist.

I live in Canada, but I don't have a pet beaver (you wouldn't believe how many people ask that). Actually, I've never even seen a living beaver, and if I did I'd probably try to hit it with my car.

I am a city girl and I like pears, Bench clothing and reading.

I really, really, really love reading. My fovourite book by FAR is From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz (even though the ending was rather disappointing).

Apparently I was this sites 2000th member, or something of the sort. That makes me feel sorta special (not special ed. special, more like my new Guess purse special).

I really only made a board here so I could introduce myself and maybe meet some new people so uhh... hello!

<3 Maya Bashkir; supreme leader of all that is PEAR.

welcome to the fourm! i love your grape chia, tis very cute. (and intresting petpage you have on her, lol)

Haha! Thanks. I graped her months ago. She was a lime chia before that, but I got sick of all of the green.

And the petpage was a biiiig joke. I told my friend that was desperate to see a picture of me that SOMEWHERE on that page was a link to a page with me photo and she searched the page for what seemed like 1/2 an hour.

haha nice. so whats up with your neopets name, dose it refer to macro photography by any chance or somthing else?

Oooh! It does refer to macro photography. You're the first person to get that.

I use to be a huuuge fan of the art, but my macro lense broke, so I just stopped macro, and started still life photography.

macro photography rocks, i only have one lens for my SLR(sadly just a 35mm) but i have a ton of macro filters to put on it ^_^

That's excellent! Do you have any examples of your work that I could see?

I always love seeing what other people can do with their camera. :)

Hi there, my name is Morgan. 7th Fantastic member but 8th place poster. *kicks Metroid* Welcome to TDN. You will meet lots of wackos around here, so be prepared. ;) We're working on TDN V6, so also expect probably drastic changes. xD Enjoy your stay, and if you see a staffer called animetriplicate, kick her in a hole. :D

EDIT: Wait! 2 things...

1. TBC is not the bigger cheese lover. I am. :D

2. Congrats on being TDN's 2000th member!

Hello Morgan! Lol, I have six brothers and they're all wackos, so I'm always prepared. I can't wait for TDN V6.

THanks for the awesome welcome Morgan, and I promise to kick animetriplicate in the reae end when I see her. <3

Why... was the 1000th member like that?

Welcome Maya! I love you Grape Chia too! Its so cute! lol By the way, Im Wells!

Haha, thanks Wells! I graped him a while ago, he was a lime before that. :)