NC Mall Transaction Log

ashleagh

Hi fellow TDNers :) I have a quick question for you. I just went to check my transaction log in the Mall and it took me to a page asking me to log in to continue. Is this a new security feature? I don't remember seeing this before, and I don't want to enter in any of my info until I'm sure it's TNT.

it will also turn up when you wish to redeem any NC cards/buy NC online, just be careful if you are redeeming cards on different accounts in the same browser session as i've accidently redeemed 2 cards on 1 account rather than 2 cards on different accounts (if that makes sense) since logging out on neopets didn't log me out of the NC portion of the site.

This update is fairly recent, it came up when they updated the new Premium :) so.. June/July? (forgets exactly)

but short story: totally safe and part of TNT :D

Thank you both so much! Glad to hear that it is just an extra security measure and not a phishing scam! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.