Yay, final semester!

Shatooty

So this fall will be my last semester at my university. I've been in school since '06 but I've changed my major a few times. I only needed six classes but one of them has a pre-requisite that I still have to take (dropped it last semester). I was so worried I'd have to come back for another semester but today my advisor added the final class for me! While it's ideal to take the pre-req beforehand I've done it this way before for other classes plus the guy who will be teaching it is a very good professor regardless of what you've learned. Can't wait to graduate in December! :D

Congratulations! I still have two years left. It must feel great to be almost done. :) What are you majoring in?

Thank you. My major is Construction Management Technology. It's a program under Civil Engineering at my school.

Congratulations. That is good news. I hope you enjoy your final semester in college.

Thanks. It'll be a hectic schedule with both classes and my job but it'll be worth it.

Aw that's great :) Congratulations on almost being done!

Thanks to all of you. The syllabi has been posted for a few of my classes and so far this semester looks like it's going to be a doozy. Trying not to feel overwhelmed already. I'm going to spend the rest of the week sorting out my notebooks, homework & study plan, and figure out how I'm going to pay for these books. I hate when professors opt to get a special edition of the book made because it always means it'll be expensive. School starts next Monday.