What's the greatest thing that has happened to you on neopets?

lwarlen

Getting two dreamie pets - Darigan & Royal Draik. Sadly they are now frozen :( Otherwise I got the 1 mil. SLM piece twice from KQ in the same week, get multiple PBs per week.. although I'd be really happy right now if I could get a Draik MP or just an Egg :)

i nearly snagged a plushie hissi mp in kauvara's magic shop but was way too slow. btw how long does the wheel of monotony takes and is there a way to find out the prize beforehand to save time?

Yah I almost got a plushie bruce MP for 18 k

There used to be a way using an old ice caves guide, but it doesnt work anymore :*(

A few days ago I got a Secret Laboratory Map piece from a RE that I just sold for 680K, which I was thrilled about. I think that was the biggest win I've ever had on the site. I never luck out on any of the wheels or dailies to get paint brushes or FFQs. I've always just worked hard to make NP and then pay out full amounts for anything I've wanted.

My poogle did just get zapped robot by the ray though, which was also extremely exciting, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep him or continue to zap.

Random events on Neopets used to make my day when I was younger. One thing that really sticks out in my mind though, was grabbing a handful of Halloween Paint Brushes which were given out to the Money Tree one year. If I remember correctly, the Neopets team set it up so that a batch of Paint Brushes would be left there throughout the day on a timer. They donated a *lot* of them at a time, like you had to do quite a bit of scrolling to see them all. What makes the whole story that much luckier was that I had been using a 28.8k dialup connection at the time (there were two internet connections in my house, one was 56k, the other was for a family member's job which was 28.8k). I had 7 of them in my safety deposit box --- I gave about 3 of them to my close friends a year or two ago, used 3 towards buying a Maraquan Paint Brush last year, and I've held onto one (a keepsake :laughingsmiley:).

More recently, I won a Desert Tyrannian* Paint Brush from Key Quest. Other than that, nothing too crazy.

Edit: I was just looking through my safety deposit box --- it was a Tyrannian Paint Brush, not Desert.

Edited by incubus

My best recent one, was sniping a Eventide Draik MP off the auctions for only 555k.

From when I first played in '03, Dr. Slot gave me a Draik Trans. I used it right away, haha.

Random events on Neopets used to make my day when I was younger. One thing that really sticks out in my mind though, was grabbing a handful of Halloween Paint Brushes which were given out to the Money Tree one year. If I remember correctly, the Neopets team set it up so that a batch of Paint Brushes would be left there throughout the day on a timer. They donated a *Iot* of them at a time, like you had to do quite a bit of scrolling to see them all. What makes the whole story that much luckier was that I had been using a 28.8k dialup connection at the time (there were two internet connections in my house, one was 56k, the other was for a family member's job which was 28.8k). I had 7 of them in my safety deposit box --- I gave about 3 of them to my close friends a year or two ago, used 3 towards buying a Maraquan Paint Brush last year, and I've held onto one (a keepsake :laughingsmiley:).

That is one of the coolest things I've read in this thread!

The best thing that happened to me was not something having to do with NP. No, it was more valuable than that. It was meeting a very dear friend of mine. ^_^ We've been friends for around four years now, and I don't think I've been in contact with someone on the Internet that long.

We actually met on JN, due to our shared interest in the Altador Cup, and we've been chatting ever since. We even had a long and epic RP with our pets going on for... I don't even know how long. Maybe close to a year.

that's adorable :) i love this so much! i hope i can meet a friend like that on here.