A Faerie Lenny to customize?

bar811

Hello everyone!

You don't probably know me because I do never post on the forum but I do really enjoy read what guys write :D

Most of all I have to tell you that I am italian, so forgive me in advise if I am going to do any kind of mistake!

So, I wanted to customize an unborn Faerie Lenny (unborn because I do not already know which name give to it... any advice?)

This is how I want it to look, but I think it is a little bare:

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=✓&color=26&species=30#color=26&species=30&search_offset=0&search=mystery+island+silhouette&objects[]=49415&objects[]=60230&objects[]=52939

What should I add to this Lenny? I was thinking about some bracelets, necklace, maybe wings? I also saw a staff once with fire at the extremities of it but I cannot remember what is its name...

Please, help me :P

P.S.: I would also like to win a customization spotlight with this pet (my Lutari does not seem to be appreciated...) so, according to you guys, do I have any chance to win it?

I think she/he looks gorgeus, maybe I will add something on the bottom part like Leafy Skirt or some accessories as Lost Desert Lenny Collar (this will probably require another Lenny painted as desert :sick02:)

I really like the customization you did for Lenny. About the name... I don't know. I am not really good with that (with customization either :mellow:)

That is gorgeous! I am not very good with naming, but I have some thoughts about the customizations.

As for the staff with fire, was it perhaps

Tekels Collectors Staff

mall_staff_tekelflame.gif

or Island Flame Baton

mall_luau_flamebaton.gif

Although these are both Neocash items, they would look wonderful on your pet. Is it going to be a male or a female Lenny? The Royalgirl or Royalboy Lenny sandals both look very nice. If it's a girl, the Royal Girl Lenny Necklace and Ring are also very nice touches. If you have access to Neocash, the Layered Blue, Purple or Green Faerie Skirts are good additions :)

Here is what I came up with:

http://impress.openn.../outfits/222369

I hope that helps! Best of luck :D

If you want to win the customization spotlight, I would try to avoid adding too much stuff. Of course I can only speak for myself, but I never give a very high grade if a pet is looking too cluttered. The images are small, so it's easy to fall into that trap without being entirely aware of it.

That is gorgeous! I am not very good with naming, but I have some thoughts about the customizations.

As for the staff with fire, was it perhaps

Tekels Collectors Staff

mall_staff_tekelflame.gif

or Island Flame Baton

mall_luau_flamebaton.gif

Although these are both Neocash items, they would look wonderful on your pet. Is it going to be a male or a female Lenny? The Royalgirl or Royalboy Lenny sandals both look very nice. If it's a girl, the Royal Girl Lenny Necklace and Ring are also very nice touches. If you have access to Neocash, the Layered Blue, Purple or Green Faerie Skirts are good additions :)

Here is what I came up with:

http://impress.openn.../outfits/222369

I hope that helps! Best of luck :D

Thank you! I was looking for the second staff :D

I really love royal girl Lenny necklace instead I dislike the ring and the sandal :(

I cannot find some sandals/anklets for Lenny that I might like, argh!

If you want to win the customization spotlight, I would try to avoid adding too much stuff. Of course I can only speak for myself, but I never give a very high grade if a pet is looking too cluttered. The images are small, so it's easy to fall into that trap without being entirely aware of it.

I agree with you. I saw some pets that were way too messed up (is this the right word?)

Also, I do not want either a dull faerie Lenny... I want to impress

Anyway, what about Halloween Lenny Spooky Shoes?

clo_halloween_lenny_shoes.gif

I do really like the sock but those shoes clash with the rest :S

Try this one guys:

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?species=30&color=84&objects[]=39088#species=30&color=26&objects[]=62909&objects[]=52939&objects[]=39084&objects[]=49415&objects[]=60230&objects[]=54834&objects[]=35791&search_offset=126&search=halloween

Thank you! I was looking for the second staff :D

Glad I could help!

the tail is covering the most of the shoes, so they're nearly irrelevant.

Yes, I found that when I was testing things out! And it's difficult to find a skirt or trousers without covering the tail! The stockings that go along with the spooky shoes add a nice colour to the outfit :)

Looks great! I LOVE the headdress and the earrings, plus they go great with the background and the Lenny itself. I also like the flame staffs and the " Bamboo Leaf Wrapped Fence Foreground" that was suggested. I don't think the shoes are too important, but the stockings on the ones you have do look cool. :)

What?! And where do I get it? :sick02:

Royal Girl Lenny Necklace comes from painting a female Lenny Royal. You can not buy this from any usershop, the Trading Post, nor Auctions. You can create or adopt a spare female Lenny to paint Royal so you don't have to deal with repainting your Faerie Lenny Faerie again (PB is expensive and tough to come by).

The Royal Paint Brush price is not bad, as far as Paint Brushes that provide clothing items go. It restocks in the Hidden Tower for 1.75 million, but due to the age of your account, on the third Wednesday of every month you'll get a 3% discount so the cost goes down to 1,697,500 NP. The Halloween PB is going for around 2 million right now on the trading post. Together, though, that's quite an investment for only two clothing items!

Now, I think I found the perfect name: Liwgar (that means "colorful" in Welsh)

I have to find the money for this project :P

I love the name you have chosen! Try Habitarium and Keyquest to make some good Neopoints. Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...

You could also try

Lovely Flower Assortment Foreground or

Purple Flowers Foreground. Both add a nice poop of color.