Hiya!

Hi, Im Burn, this is my first time on this forum. After a while on neopets boards, i decided the board restrictions was a little too much and decided to try this out. Im almost 20 and I am not ashamed to admit that I like neopets :). I have been playing on and off for a while but I am hoping to get back in and aim for that elusive draik/krawk or reach insane on neoquest 2 heh. Despite my age, I am quite a noob in many ways neopets has to offer and a veteran in other ways having done neopets since 2005 before being frozen on my older account. I would appreciate any help you guys can offer! :) And if there's a guild with plenty of activities and chatting going on, I'm for it! Anyway, that's it for introductions. Questions, go!

Hi Burn, I'm Erika c:

You might be surprised to find out that there are actually quite a few neopians above 20, I'm one too (and I'm not ashamed to admit it either :P)

TDNF is a great place to hang out with lots of awesome people and plenty of tasty food... Well, Rebecca does usually offer a plate of cookies to the newcomers c;

Anyways, I hope I'll see you around the forum c:

Hey man, we are almost in the same boat. xD I am 19, and only returned to neopets recently.. I also want a Draik, and there a lot of things new to me on neopets, although many things I feel an expert in. It's kind of funny that we match like that. :P

Hey Burn ^^ nice to meet you. I'm 21 and not ashamed either *fist bump*

TDN is the most helpful forum ever, I'm sure if you have any questions someone will know the answer :)

Welcome to the forums!

Hi Burn, I'm Erika c:

You might be surprised to find out that there are actually quite a few neopians above 20, I'm one too (and I'm not ashamed to admit it either :P)

TDNF is a great place to hang out with lots of awesome people and plenty of tasty food... Well, Rebecca does usually offer a plate of cookies to the newcomers c;

Anyways, I hope I'll see you around the forum c:

A little late, but here I am! XD

HI there, and welcome to the TDN forums! :D I hope you come to like it here. We have a pretty awesome group of people. :)

-offers cookies- :D

I am 22, and only slightly ashamed of still playing Neopets. XD (Mostly because none of my friends played it when they were young, so they don`t have the nostalgia factor to keep them from mocking me for the rest of my life. :P)

I only use the Neoboards for lurking purposes, Turmaculus alerts, and gathering new information on dailies results. My name is Neomysterion, and I hereby welcome you to The Daily Neopets Burningsoldier. I hope your stay here is turning out well, and you surely made some new friends along the way as well.

Questions? Concerns? Ask me and I'll seek out the answer to your trouble or direct you to the right person for the job.