Turmaculus, and the kings help.

~Xandria

Hello all. I'm very familiar with the dailies and I do them everyday. The only 3 dailes I have never had any luck with are the turmaculus, and the two kings. (Can't think of there names at the moment, getting kinda sleepy. ^^) But I'm talking about the king you have to tell a joke to and the one you have to impress with your wisdom.

It seems I can never tell the right joke or quote the right "wisdom". Are there any tricks/tips to this?

Also on the turmaculus, after you try and wake him up once is there no use for repeated attempts within that same hour? Is it worth it to click "try again" 50 plus times in hopes of actually waking him...

Are any of these dailies actually worth winning at?!!! THANKS guys. :)

With Turmaculus you can only wake him up at a random time during the day which lasts for the whole hour. The only real thing I found with Turmy is the avatar you get when he eats your petpet.

Turmy is awake at certain times. This petpage has updated predicted times, http://www.neopets.com/~brownhownd

We also have an alert on the TDN website when he's awake.

I hope this helps :)

I managed to get the Hagan avatar & trophy a few days back - I was shocked, but for the life of me I cannot remember what wise thing I said. It doesn`t matter anyway, I`m pretty sure its random. You can say anything and the outcome is completely random.

I used to try to make them make sense, and used to think I was more likely to get a higher one - as my jokes/wise sayings that made sense tended to score higher, but I`ve abandoned this lately. If it is true, its probably not worth the extra effort anyway.

But in short, unless you score virtually 100% its not worth playing either kings. Why not? Because when you score the top score, you still only get minimal neopoints. I think I got about 400nps and a book I sold for 1500nps. So in total 1900nps and that seems to be the absolute best you can get, as I was top of the leaderboard for a few days.

Unless you want the avatars for all three none of them are worth playing imho.

Are any of these dailies actually worth winning at?!!! THANKS guys. :)

I think the only reason to play, as stated above, is the avatar you can get from each of them. You dont actually pay any money, but the payoff is so little, its not worth it.

As to how to actually get the avatars, tdn has a very helpful avatar guide, but as far as i know all 3 all random. Remember that King Grarrl has 2 avatars, but King Hagan only one.

Good luck!

With Turmaculus you can only wake him up at a random time during the day which lasts for the whole hour. The only real thing I found with Turmy is the avatar you get when he eats your petpet.

Hahah same. I was so glad that I had thought to change neopets to the one with the cheap petpet before waking Turmy! :B

But yeah. The two kings are completely random. There is a joke that have gotten a lot of people the "Jester" avatar, but it's hard to say whether it gives you a better chance of getting it, or most people say that joke now, so of course most people are getting it with that joke. XD

It's "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of Olives?" (also available on the avatar checklist guide to the avatar)