Exceptional eight problem

monabaka

I think I have problem with my exceptional eight highscore.

The new Better Than You challenge was released today (Grand Theft Ummagine). It was an exceptional eight game this time. I got the score, sent the score, got the mail from TNT saying I won, but my score didn't got in the list.

The people who followed this and still understand what I'm talking about are probably thinking I got bumped of the list or something like that.

But there is a girl in my guild, who got the challenge, let's say two hours before I did, and she is on the list. She is still on the list.

I've now waited for more than 4 hours and I'm still not on that list...

I had the same problem with Ugga Drop. Although I got the score (40000) several times, I didn't see my name appear on that list. And I didn't get my trophy.

I hope someone knows why and, more important, what I can do about it....

It's worth the try.

But I would like to let the topic open and just hope someone else knows the answer....

Use the TDN guide for this game.

Btw. I wanted to thank you for reading :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.