Very Happy right now. And moderately surprised

Dinosawr

I think this is the second time something like this has happened

I was on neo, an went to go check my inventory after redeeming my freebies

I look and see a secret lab map piece, more specifically this one: labmap_06.gif just sitting in my inventory after those cheap foods I got

There was no RE, and I have never bought this piece before. I checked and its worth abt 120k!

The other time was with a bottle of purple sand...

Has anything like this ever happened to you guys? An RE without that "Someting Has Happened" thing?

Yeah - though usually its the RE where i get nps... i tend to blaze right past those!

It could be though that u got that map piece from KQ and didnt realise.. it happened to me with a pb once.. i was discarding tru quick stock and i noticed it there!

I've gotten 'unannounced' REs too, but never anything that good - congrats C: Are you going to sell it or keep it?

What an awesome find! I've sometimes found a piece of food or a toy in my inventory that popped out of nowhere, and once or twice I looked up and saw that I couldn't use the SW because I had unknowingly got a FQ, but other than that I tend to keep a sharp eye out for REs. haha

I think this is the second time something like this has happened

I was on neo, an went to go check my inventory after redeeming my freebies

I look and see a secret lab map piece, more specifically this one: labmap_06.gif just sitting in my inventory after those cheap foods I got

There was no RE, and I have never bought this piece before. I checked and its worth abt 120k!

The other time was with a bottle of purple sand...

Has anything like this ever happened to you guys? An RE without that "Someting Has Happened" thing?

Yea, a few times, I have neopoints on hand, when I am not supposed to because before I log out I deposit in my bank. And sometimes when I log in, there are some neopoints on hand.

Yea, a few times, I have neopoints on hand, when I am not supposed to because before I log out I deposit in my bank. And sometimes when I log in, there are some neopoints on hand.

Thats strange too. Although, I cant ever tell when this happens, i almost always have at least 50K on hand, just out of habit

That's really cool!! It's happened to me a few times but never with anything that good :P It's usually a toy or a bit of food or summat.