New to TDF

Hi everyone!

I'm Lauren, or Fennec, whichever you want to call me. I've been on Neopets for as long as I can remember using the internet, which is 9 or 10 years. I've had my current account for a little over 3 years.

I love to sing, read, play The Sims, go online, meet new friends, watch TV, and listen to music!

I'm hoping to meet some awesome people here, :D

-Fen

Greetings! :D

We have some The Sims players here (like @hrtbrk and @Ashbash for example). I'm not a The Sims player, I'm more of a Kirby and Pokemon type of guy (no offense taken).

My name is Neomysterion (and I'm not the real Cap'n Crunch), and I am a forum mod who tries too hard at things on Neopets. Make sure you've checked out the rules/guidelines over here before moving on. Any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask or make a topic about it if you want a wider range of help. :)

There's very many helpful people out here over at TDN, you'll find good friends here. :)

Welcome to the forums Lauren! And yes, as neomysterion said, I love the sims! I'd say I'm a bit addicted. I've been trying to not buy stuff of the sims 3 site because it gets so expensive but it's so hard when I see all the pretty items!

Hi Lauren, I'm Erika (or, if you prefer, Vyvren, Vyv - it's probably easier to remember anyways c; ). Nice to meet you c: I hope I'll see you around here and on Neopets C:

Hi there, and nice to meet you! :D Welcome to the forums. :D -offers cookies-

Awww, I love the Sims. Even though I always use money cheats- I just can't keep them from being destitute and unhappy without them. :( (Lol, I'm so terrible at these games).