Meuka help

There's a

guide right here at TDN c: I'm still training my pet to reach the recommended stats so I haven't tried it yet, but it seems good c:

There's a

guide right here at TDN c: I'm still training my pet to reach the recommended stats so I haven't tried it yet, but it seems good c:

I just used that guide yesterday and beat him first try so I recommend it too :)

So every time I use my sticky hand I either miss or meuka takes it from me. Is this just because my pet isn't strong enough yet?

I cant defeat mueka either, but it looks like you have lower stats than my main pet, you should get strength to 40, defense to about their and increase your hp.

He is very,very,very tough.

If the reason to beat Meuka is to get the avatar, or to do Defenders of Neopia...remember that eventually, you'll have to train high enough to beat the Space Faerie. So you might as well start that before you fight Meuka!

http://battlepedia.t...defense-boosts/

is where you should go to look up the strength and defense boosts. If you're not succeeding right now, try training up to the next boost. (If you have 35 strength and 35 defense, for example, try training up to 55 and fight again.)

And don't forget...once a year, the faeries give out quests once a day for a bit :P That does you better than ANYTHING.

EDIT: I totally accidentally said "Snow Faerie" before XD AC has been over for a while, and I still haven't left Terror Mountain.

So every time I use my sticky hand I either miss or meuka takes it from me. Is this just because my pet isn't strong enough yet?

The latter is what the successful sticky hand does. You get one of his weapons and he gets the sticky hand. ;) Meuka actually can't use the sticky hand because he wasn't programmed to try extra weapons that were added to his set.

Hey guys, I used two scarab rings on Meuka when I battled him and won, my pet Elianere's hit points are 101 so that's how I was able to beat him, but I figured I would offer that suggestion too, my dad used the same thing too and won.

Yea, I use one scarab ring, but I think it will take forever to get my max hp to 101.

I actually inherited Elianere from my mom, she, well he, was her lab rat pet so he got zapped a lot and gained hp up that high, but I think you will be good as long as you have some training done, I know my dad fought him and his blumaroo has hp of 50, so it just takes a little training I guess.

My battle pet is a former lab rat but all of his stats were mediocre except HP. But I got him from a level 25 to a level 115 in just a couple of months and I've been slowly bringing up the rest of his stats. Even at level 115 (5 codestones, eek) I can train him twice a day as long as I remember to check it in the morning and at night, and when he was lower levels I could do three times (morning before work, late afternoon, right before bed). So don't get too discouraged about training! It doesn't take as long as you think it will. The extra HP really does help with opponents like Meuka.