Where are you Cave Chia? Help please.

So I am trying to get the cave chia as a battledome challenger. I keep refreshing this page:

http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/painting2.phtml

Is that wrong? It seems like I've been refreshing forever and I still don't have it. I'd rather not waste my time refreshing if I'm going about this the wrong way.

Hmm well my pet is equipped with 2 scarab rings right now, an icy snowball and a poison snowball. I'd prefer not to spend too much but I don't really have a set budget.

PS: I'm new to this whole battledome thing so sorry if that wasn't what you were asking lol. I have somehow managed to beat a few people already though.

Hmm well my pet is equipped with 2 scarab rings right now, an icy snowball and a poison snowball. I'd prefer not to spend too much but I don't really have a set budget.

PS: I'm new to this whole battledome thing so sorry if that wasn't what you were asking lol. I have somehow managed to beat a few people already though.

I just unlocked him and beat him, it took me weeks to unlock him. I use:

1 scarab ring

1 steaming skeem potion

1 hand-painted scarab

1 scarab stone slingshot

1 slime potion

1 earthen Scorchstone

1 blue frost cannon

(I use them in the order I placed them, usually only the first four.)

I assume you have Burrow/Sink?

Two Rainbow Scrolls wil be great for you, just Burrow/Rainbow Scrollx2 on the first turn, Sink/Rainbow Scrollx2 on the next turn and Shoyru Inferno/Downsize! + Rainbow Scroll should finish him. :)

Wow that is a lot of stuff! Congrats on the win! I'll have to look into all that stuff.

Edit: Thanks to both of you for the help!

cavechia.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Cave Chia will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

This prehistoric Chia is annoyed as a sabre toothed usul just stole his lunch. He is going to beat you up with his big club!