Userlookup Spotlight

bluewisp16

I'm coding another lookup which will hopefully win userlookup of the week. Is it required to have the links that say My Account, Customise, Games, Explore...on your lookup? I'm struggling to get it to work. Also, for some reason I can't get rid of about an inch and a half of black space under my lookup. I've tried changing the height and width of my background image, but it just cuts off some of that image.

Here's my lookup so far:

http://www.neopets.c...user=bluewisp16

By the way, constructive criticism is appreciated! Thanks!

Also, I submitted a different spotlight almost a month ago, and still haven't heard back. I want to submit this one soon, and I know it'll override the other one. Do you think I should wait longer? How long does it normally take to get a response?

I've fixed my initial problems, but now have one question. I removed the yellow pictures that say trades, auctions, wishlist...How I do I make the words into links?

Yes, you are required to have the navigation links. I think you can just have links somewhere for them all, but I would check previous winners to see how they did their navagation, just in case.

I'm afraid I don't know how to fix the black space on the bottom. :(

SUCH a cute design though!

I might not even be qualified to post on your thread, haha, but I was thinking that you could try changing no-repeat with fixed. I took the liberty of trying your image on my lookup (while having it 'fixed') and that seemed to work.

That's too bad :c Maybe you should try resizing the height of the image?

Is your background colour set to black? like for the main div?

if it is then on the code for the main div try this:

max-height: 0px !important

that might help.

Also as long as the links are on your page somewhere it's ok. You do not have to use the dropdown navigation or neo's navigation bar. As long as all the 9 links are there that's all you need.