Stick Figure Comic

Dillon

Dillon, you can't protect yourself this time. You said that the COLLECTERS were so enraged that they killed Bob. And TJ is a collecter. WITH A SMILEY FACE. I suggest you remove it also.

Thank You Metroid

YOu know what i will. But TJ doesn not have a BODY in my comics. I WILL REMOVE IT. AND THEN I WILL MAKE A NOTHER TJ less COMIC OK! I AM NOT HAVING A VERY GOOD DAY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to think that i would make a charachter i didnt even ask to kill in my story is worng and i am on the verg of tears .

Yes, Dillon that is exactly what we think. Thanks for not including me in your comics anymore. Hopy you have a better day.

Here are my new comics. I have a lot enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3

LessonsLearnedPart3makeup.gif

Day 4

LessonsLearnedPart4.gif

Day 5

LessonsLearned5.gif

I would also have to say No, the only room for comics in TDN is Metroids Comics, and Tylers at that time because he made some decent ones.

And just one suggestion, whenever you try to write/draw/create something, you should ALWATYS spend 100% on them and do it until every little detail is right, Because to be honest (not mean in anyway) some of your comics looked like they were made in 10 minutes.

I say no. Metroid's comics deal with the comic need very well, and, well, yours aren't the best quality of content. If you can learn to make sprite comics, I'm sure Metroid will be more than happy to let you make a guest comic like Tyler and I have in the past.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Requested to be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Angel Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.