Stick Figure Comic

Dillon

Well i am doing a 5 day trial run of my series Stick Figure Comics. At the end of the five days i will do a poll.

Here is my intro. Sorry it smudged I like to use Zoom

My Intro

SitckFigureComicsIntro.jpg

My Comic

LessonsLearnedDay1.jpg

Please post your comments about it not useless spam (Thanks)

Edit: Thanks Mira

errr im afraid to see what you have planed for future ones.. i wouldnt care so much about hte quality if it was actully funny...

Thanks guy for all the comics. The next one is better. Wait until day 3 and 4. XD

Here it is

LessonsLearnedPart2makeup.jpg

The smudges arent me they are my internets and photobuckets fault :Edit

its blury becuase you are saving as a jpg file. save as a gif file instead

metriod, you mean you arnt a jellyfish? and i was going to tell spongebob about you! (look me making a spongebob refrance, once in a lifetime thing here)

metriod, you mean you arnt a jellyfish? and i was going to tell spongebob about you! (look me making a spongebob refrance, once in a lifetime thing here)

xD

Okay, now that comment made me smile. Oh, and since I'm basically on at the moment, I might as well do your introduction now.

its blury becuase you are saving as a jpg file. save as a gif file instead

Oh i see. Thank webpixie. Stay tuned for tomorrow.

Thanks ellie. My next one is gonna be blurry to because i didn it before i started saving in .TIFF.

Edit: Members did not find this comic suitable so i will remove it and place the edited on in soon. Thanks for you patience

REMOVE IT IMMEDITLY, I'm not in a good mood, and I would NEVER kill someone. Thank you Metroid for defending me. Dillon, please do NOT include me in your comics anymore, the first one can stay, but the 2nd one must be removed. The first person to see this (Mod or Dillon) Please remove the 2nd comic.

Thats no even you Tj so what ever. You have no body in my comics and second i wont use you any more

Thats no even you Tj so what ever. You have no body in my comics and second i wont use you any more

Dillon, you can't protect yourself this time. You said that the COLLECTERS were so enraged that they killed Bob. And TJ is a collecter. WITH A SMILEY FACE. I suggest you remove it also.

YOu know what i will. But TJ doesn not have a BODY in my comics. I WILL REMOVE IT. AND THEN I WILL MAKE A NOTHER TJ less COMIC OK! I AM NOT HAVING A VERY GOOD DAY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to think that i would make a charachter i didnt even ask to kill in my story is worng and i am on the verg of tears .

YOu know what i will. But TJ doesn not have a BODY in my comics. I WILL REMOVE IT. AND THEN I WILL MAKE A NOTHER TJ less COMIC OK! I AM NOT HAVING A VERY GOOD DAY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to think that i would make a charachter i didnt even ask to kill in my story is worng and i am on the verg of tears .

Okay, I could see anger from the internet... BUT CRYING?!