So....Addicting....

Hello everyone, name's Dave or dxandbatista on Neopets! Came back to playing Neopets after around a year-long hiatus, and I've pretty much been addicted the past few days I've been playing. Stock market, auction sniping, I just love it all!

I gotta admit, the reason why I found this forum was because I needed a place to advertise an item I've been having a hard time selling. However, after looking around, this forum seems like a cool place that I'd want to be active in!

I hope to be a very active member here, hopefully I'm welcome in this awesome community! Huge NBA basketball and pro wrestling fan, hit me up if you are as well :D

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies- TDN is a pretty fab forum, I hope you like it! :D

Hey Dave, nice to meet you! I'm Saxen.

It is a cool place, you have a good eye, hehe. Welcome to the forums! :D

Hiya and welcome c: I'm Erika (I also go by Vyvren). I'm slightly obsessed with The Rock, Triple H and Christian (don't judge me, haha, he's kinda awesome) :b

Nice to see you decided to join c:

Hiya and welcome c: I'm Erika (I also go by Vyvren). I'm slightly obsessed with The Rock, Triple H and Christian (don't judge me, haha, he's kinda awesome) :b

I actually love Christian as well. He's in my top 10 for sure. Maybe even top 5.

All three are awesome, most definitely. :) Moreso Rock and Christian though.

We don't get so many sports-obsessed members over here at The Daily Neopets, welcome anyway. :)

I used to watch a lot of pro wrestling (mainly WWE) in my high school years, and I may plan on getting back at some point. My name is Neomysterion, and I am a collector of rare Neopets. If you have a question, feel free to ask me or post a topic about your concern.