Does anyone have a Cybunny Tuxedo?

Now I know this isn't a rare item BUT i really want one and it's nowhere to be found on SW or Auctions or TP :S

So does anyone have this item? You can name your price of course, since there's nothing on sale.

If you dont have it and you could keep an eye out for me that would be great! Thanks! xx

There are a few in galleries... If you want you could shoot the owners a NM asking if they're up for sale or trade. Some people even put their trades in their galleries and have notices to contact them if you want them. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post usernames for shops/galleries here so i won't. But i can PM them to you. Your SW should be able to locate them though. C:

I'm guessing this is being falsely inflated.

Seems super weird to me that they were 30k 5 months ago and now they are unbuyable.

Neo[Removed]'s awesome item database claims that it last restocked yesterday, with the average price as 96k, so it's still actively in the market.

I'm guessing this is being falsely inflated.

I thought so too.. it's definitely suspicious how there's suddenly nothing out there!

There are a few in galleries

That didnt occur to me! Thanks for the suggestion I'm going to shoot some neomails now!

UPDATE: I got it!! Thanks Leigh for suggesting I go after the galleries, someone there gave me the item for its last selling price!! Here it is on my pet :D

(mods: I think this thread can be closed now)

I thought so too.. it's definitely suspicious how there's suddenly nothing out there!

That didnt occur to me! Thanks for the suggestion I'm going to shoot some neomails now!

UPDATE: I got it!! Thanks Leigh for suggesting I go after the galleries, someone there gave me the item for its last selling price!! Here it is on my pet :D

(mods: I think this thread can be closed now)

YAY! He looks awesome! I'm glad that route worked for you. It's usually my last ditch effort for really rare cupcakes. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.