Customisation Spotlight

Brace yourselves... n00b questions coming up :P

ive entered the CS many times with the same pet. i wasnt given a link which i can give to people to vote for him.. nor was i made to write anything. so.. how do you actually win? is there a panel of TNT judges? can i get a url from somewhere then spam the internetz with it?

help!

I think the only way to vote is here

unfortunately you have to vote all the way through and can only vote 100 times a day. There is no link that you can give to people so they can vote. It's basically random luck. I wish you luck! I also try to remember to enter the competition weekly.

it's mostly based on luck .. you get to vote 100 times per day .. now I don't know the exact pattern but I only saw my pets up for voting once .. so maybe if u vote 100 times each day ur pet will appear for voting ...

It does seem random, but I honestly don't think it should be changed because with the way it is now, people can't cheat and vote for themselves a ton or ask people to vote for them a lot. It's talent instead of a popularity contest. Hope you get to win once, though. :)