What should I do with this pet?

Saxen

12 members have voted

1. 1. :3

• Keep
    • Try and trade up

I traded for Xen (8 years old) a few months ago after falling head over heels for her name, and the plan was for her to be a Mara Draik. However I then traded for Miff, figured out a story and realised she would better suit a Maraquan Draik, leaving Xen with no plans.

My ultimate dreamie is an UC Plushie Scorchio, and even though it would be quite a challenge I thought I could try and trade up with her (with a Draik morph, naturally) as I figure it's more possible than a Scorch going UFA XD

I've been fiddling around on DTI the last couple of days though and I came up with this customisation;

Xen.png

And now I'm really torn!

I've been told Xen will go for UCs and she's my only 'trading fodder' to get to my squishy Scorch, but this customisation is purdy and I've come up with a bit of a story that I quite like... What should I do?! Any help or advice would be amazing, I'm totally lost! D:

It sounds to me like she's already become one of your dreamies.

All there's left for you to do is try and negotiate when a UC plushie scorchio owner pops up on the pound boards. Untill that time you can save up your precious np's so that when that time finally comes you can do a super awesome draik custom to trade for a 3 lettered pet or real name pet, who you can then morph into a draik or whatever the uc plsushie scorchio owner desires and then everyone's happy.

It's expensive, but that's the whole game xD would be no fun if we could afford all our neo dreams right away right?

She sort of has become one :P but knowing that with a bit of saving/trading I could have a Scorch is making me think I really should trade her. :/

That's a really good plan! I don't think Plush Scorchio's would trade for converteds though :( I could try trading up for UCs from that but... omgahh so much work I cant even envisage how long it would take! I used to be great at saving monies but I suck now XD

You're so right, but I wish all my neo dreams weren't so blooming expensive/unattainable lol. I already have two Draik MPs to save for as well as a Mara PB O.o /dies

I might make a poll thingy if I can figure it out XP

Thanks Ashbash ^_^

There's been five votes and four of those are to keep so far!

Aww thank you Spritzie! :) It's true, the Scorchio /could/ wait, I'm just so impatient XD

Let's hope the Water PB comes down a bit in price a bit or it'll be impossible! 15 million D:

Could you get a Water Draik MP instead? It's been awhile since I checked, but the last time I checked, the Water MP was going for 12 million.

EDIT: Actually, there is a Water Draik MP on the auctions for 13.5 million, so that would be cheaper :D

... That's a really good point!! I completely forgot about the MP! Thanks Spritzie :D

Much cheaper :O 13mil instead of 24 is quite an improvement :P

Definitely! Plus, it's not like she's a Draik yet, so 2 for the cost of 1 :D And cheaper than the PB alone.

I can't wait to see her when she's done. (You have to keep her. It's not an option.)

Exactly! Ahh thanks so much for that ^^

Haha, okay XP You win! It'll be a while but she'll be a Water Draik at some point ;P

• 3 months later...

I am in the Exact Situation :(

With Kallestal the RN Jelly Draik !

I really want a UC Grey Kougra,

UC Faerie Ixi and UC Faerie Pteri !

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.