Hi!

Hello :)

To begin with, my name is Isadora. As you may notice, english is not my first language so... please, forgive me if there are any mistakes.

It has been almost a year since I stopped playing neopets... but then I remembered how fun it used to be, and just now I decided to start playing it again xD

Well, it fells good to be back.

Nice to meet u all ~

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I'm glad you came back to Neopets! ^_^ I just came back to Neopets in March after three years. :O

Your English is fantastic, from what I can tell! I never would have guessed that it's your second (or third?) language. :) I'm assuming that Portugese was your first, but I don't know if you learn any other languages in school. :3

Pleased to meet you and glad to be of service! :yes:

Hence all of the character names, I am Neomysterion. Yes, The Neomysterion. Make sure you're all up to par with the forum guidelines and such, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you again. ;)

Isadora.. What a beautiful name, sounds like a Princess in a Fairy Tale! :D

It's lovely to meet you and I hope you have fun on the forums!

Hello and welcome, Isadora c: I hope you'll like it here (I'm sure you will c; )

I really like your siggy, so cute! c: