Premium Scratchcards.

Haliaetus

I dont have premium, just a question, what really good prizes come exclusivly from the scratchcards.

You get NP usually, but I've also recieved a petpet that's worth about 8k, you can get Neocola Tokens, or random Space Faerie themed items. Most things aren't worth very much, but they're generally pretty cool. :)

I just got my premium scratchcard - maybe it's just a time issue/glitch? Did you guys check just recently?

I checked earlier today but hadn't gotten the card by then.

Seems to be all good, I have mine ^_^ Got 4,000np!

Hope you've all received yours as well!

I wonder why it's been weird today as well, however as of now I do have my scratchcard.

I read on the premium boards that apparently a lot of premium things were down yesterday for certain people. Others were having issues with the SSW and the double neopoint game.

I read on the premium boards that apparently a lot of premium things were down yesterday for certain people. Others were having issues with the SSW and the double neopoint game.

Yikes, that's not good. Hopefully things will be working better today. :/

I still don't have mine. I'm becoming more and more sure I've discarded it :( Lesson learned. I gotta watch what I discard!

I would send in a ticket just in case! It is possible for your scratchcard to be stolen, but I don't think you have the option to discard it (though, god knows I can be wrong! lol)

You can say that you think it may have been discarded or stolen, but that you just want to make sure, since there were lots of glitches to do with Premium yesterday. :)

Hopefully it was just a mistake, and you'll have your scratchcard coming to you. :3