Returning Neopets Member!

Mr_Lanky

Hey guys,

So I thought I'd come back to neopets a couple of months ago after an 8 year hiatus and have re-established my Neopets addiction.

There's so much more to do than when I originally played and so much I missed out on in terms of avatars. :(

It's good to be back chasing the avatars, stamps, secret lab map pieces...

Hope to be seeing you guys around the forums and Neopia!

Cheers,

Mr_Lanky.

(Also my Neopets account name)

Hi there, and welcome back to neopets! And welcome to the TDN forums, of course! :3 -offers cookies-

Lanky as in Lanky Kong?

Don't mind me, I'm the staff member that tries to be a professional comedian and professional bounty hunter over here at TDN.

Glad to meet you here at The Daily Neopets, contact me or another staff user or skilled forumer if you have a question or two.

Don't forget to check here as well: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/60-everything-%26-anything-about-tdn-forums/

It'll contain all the tips and guidelines you need to make it through TDN and its many obstacles, good luck!

Hiya Andrew (I peeked at your UL c; ) and welcome (back) to Neopets and TDNF c: Rebeccas cookies are awesome, you should try them. Also, you really should laught at Bombermans jokes, considering that he's the local bounty hunter... c;

Wow!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

@Rebecca~: Those cookies were delish :P

@Haliaetus: Yes, there is so much I'm catching up on!

@Bomberman: That is the first I have heard of Lanky Kong. It suits me surprisingly well though! :laughingsmiley: Thanks for the forum FAQ link.

@Vyvren/@Ashbash/@buzzerbumblebee: I look forward to seeing all of you around the forums!