Are you happy with your premium?

karmacow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this happened to any of you? I bought premium on the 5th of August and they told me to wait for 24 hrs for an email. I got nothing - no email, no premium. No money was taken from my account either :S

Now I used paypal, so I know the details of the card are correct. Should I just buy it again, or are they simply taking their sweet time about it??

Aww, that's frustrating!

I have had an issue with paypal 'hiccuping' before, but with another purchase, not neopets. I would send in a ticket, just asking what happened, and if you should put the order through again (assuming you still want Premium.)

thanks rebecca :) im going to do that before paying for it again.. dont want to pay twice for the same thing!

Definitely not! Hopefully it'll work out fine the second time! :)

I finally got it! :D thanks to all people on this thread who convinced me to get it :) 5 pets!! :D

Awesome! :D I hope you end up loving it as much as we do! :D

After discussing it here, I ended up getting premium too :) The SSW is the best part! For me, that makes it all worth it. Pricing, restocking, and sniping are all sooo much easier. Not to mention there's no intrusive (and sometimes strange?) advertisements before games or all over the site! I don't have a reason to use the 5th pet slot at this time, but I'm sure I will appreciate it in the future. In general I'm very happy with premium.

The day that Kass Basher was the featured game, I didn't mind my space faerie charm kicking in, either ;)

• 1 year later...

I like premium. I just became a member. I wish they did monthly payments for the year though--I didn't realize it was going to take all $70 out at one time. e.e; Anyways, I love the SSW. I love the Space Faerie Scratch Card. And I've gotten tons of premium Random Events. So I think it's worth it.

I like premium. I just became a member. I wish they did monthly payments for the year though--I didn't realize it was going to take all $70 out at one time. e.e; Anyways, I love the SSW. I love the Space Faerie Scratch Card. And I've gotten tons of premium Random Events. So I think it's worth it.

They do monthly payments - 7.95/month drafted from your bank account.