Habi lag.. ugh

delphinebar

I second blocking! It saved my computer from being thrown out the window. :D

(I definitely recommend blocking your P3s in one spot, rather than just blocking off storages. I know some people prefer doing the latter, but it doesn't do enough to reduce lag for me. :)

I've managed to (very clumsily) block them into one spot and its working wonders. Thanks soo much, I would highly reccomend this method to anybody who happens to be reading this thread

Yay, I'm glad it worked! :) Blocking is soooooo wonderful.

Oh good, I'm so glad that helped! That guide actually helped me sooo much. Blocking is amazing! I think once I move my new main up in levels enough, I'm going to start blocking P3s instead of my storages, it's such a pain to block those in lol.

Yay, I'm glad it worked! :) Blocking is soooooo wonderful.

Its such a simple answer! I'm thrilled.

Oh good, I'm so glad that helped! That guide actually helped me sooo much. Blocking is amazing! I think once I move my new main up in levels enough, I'm going to start blocking P3s instead of my storages, it's such a pain to block those in lol.

I just switched mains as well, its a pain leveling this thing up but its such easy money

It is! It seems to go a bit smoother since I learned the blocking trick, I love that. Also once I've got enough eggs stocked I'll start discarding for extra xp, that will definitely help! I'm leveling and working on the easy avvies at the same time, so I've got some projects going. I'm still waiting to transfer the bulk of my neopoints until I get that Soup Faerie avvie!

There's been some aweful lag from the recent flash update as well, so if you've upgraded your flash player over the last couple weeks, that might be a factor. I hadto downgrade it was making things lag so bad.

You can also try changing browsers to Firefox and using an add on called....................ok well.......when I actually remember the name I'll edit my post.

I used this method on my old laptop and it worked wonders. Only problem is, it forces ALL flash games to run at low quality. So if you really like your flash games looking good then it's probably not for you.

Well, I can't find the one I used now. (Which confuses me). But there are at least two I've seen. One called Flash Game Maximizer seems to work ok for me. But then again this is just another suggestion. I know a lot of people don't like having to switch browsers in order to do one thing or the other. :P

Edited by Kuea

There's been some aweful lag from the recent flash update as well, so if you've upgraded your flash player over the last couple weeks, that might be a factor. I hadto downgrade it was making things lag so bad.

Hmmm I honestly can't remember if I've upgraded it, I usually just click okay lol but I have notice that flash has generally been lagging, maybe that's why.

You can also try changing browsers to Firefox and using an add on called....................ok well.......when I actually remember the name I'll edit my post.

I used this method on my old laptop and it worked wonders. Only problem is, it forces ALL flash games to run at low quality. So if you really like your flash games looking good then it's probably not for you.

Well, I can't find the one I used now. (Which confuses me). But there are at least two I've seen. One called Flash Game Maximizer seems to work ok for me. But then again this is just another suggestion. I know a lot of people don't like having to switch browsers in order to do one thing or the other.

I do have firefox installed on my laptop.. maybe I'll try it- although I really do love Chrome

You need to lower your flash quality, with the new version of firefox I've found a the flash quality plugins no longer work. Chrome on the other hand does have a plugin that works, open Chrome and install FRQc https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jklnclajhlcbghmgkljidaofhcnmjffo click the button it puts to the right of the address bar to change the flash quality lower until it runs at the desired speed on my netbook medium runs well.

You know, maybe we should start a Habi help/offering gifts/tips etc thread? Just a general one, with links to good guides in the first post? If anyone's interested, that is. And then, people could post what they need/are offering daily, in addition to whether you need repairs etcetera?

You know, maybe we should start a Habi help/offering gifts/tips etc thread? Just a general one, with links to good guides in the first post? If anyone's interested, that is. And then, people could post what they need/are offering daily, in addition to whether you need repairs etcetera?

I think that's a fab idea! :) I would have killed for something like that when I started mine.