WANTED: SECRET LABORATORY MAP

Desertfreak

I had a topic where i wanted the secret potion but the lab map is easier to find i need 1, 6 and 5 so if you have a map piece mentioned please make a offer thanks :)

desertfreak10

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Customization’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

I have #5 as well if you want to make me an offer. :P It's not up in my trades, just neomail me if you're still looking for it. ^_^

sorry dont have neomail yet but i will take it for 65,000 np and all my other map pieces besides my lab map pieces

sorry if its too low i spent kinda much on the map and i want some extra neopoints thanks :)

DESERTFREAK10

lol why is this in customization? xD

Good luck though. ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are on topic. If a thread is in the wrong area, simple report the first post and it will be moved.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol why is this in customization? xD

Good luck though. ^^

thanks and its in customization because my last topic was in it too thanks for the tip

I am sorry, but you will have to expect people will not sell lab pieces below the normal price. Everyone is in need of neopoints just like you and we are all saving for something :)

It is not easy to get the colour you want from the lab. Sometimes the species of your pet changes so you will have to use a potion or wait for the lab to turn it back into that species and start over again trying to get the right colour. It is nice to have the lab though and you can get some nice random colour zaps out of it but don't expect to get the colour you want right away :) I would advice you to buy the Morphing Potion instead to be sure you get the colour and species you want.

sorry dont have neomail yet but i will take it for 65,000 np and all my other map pieces besides my lab map pieces

sorry if its too low i spent kinda much on the map and i want some extra neopoints thanks :)

DESERTFREAK10

Best I can do on it is 155k, 65k is too low. ;/

Best I can do on it is 155k, 65k is too low. ;/

its ok i think i might just bid on auctions and the battle the lab guy so he can us the strange potiion on me :)