Hello there!

sara1elo

Hello, I am not really good introducing myself but I will try.

My name is Sara (Sara1elo in Neo), I am 20 years old (Still playing Neo? I know, I know...) and I love Neopets. I discovered this website long time ago but didn't join until last two weeks or so and I never give a try to the forums... I don't know why. So today I decided to join forums too.

Ixis (or Ixies) are my favourite neopets. I started playing Neopets at 2005 but I had a really big break (I think that from 2009-2011) and about a year ago I came back. Now is summer here and I have free time so I am enjoying Neopets a lot these months. :woot:

English is not my first language so sorry if my grammar sounds weird sometimes or if I write some words wrongs. That happens a lot to me :sad02:

Nice to meet you all!

Hi there, and welcome! :D

Heh, don't feel weird about being 20 and still playing Neopets. I'm 22, and I know there are a lot of users older than I as well. :)

We all take breaks, but no one can help but come back, eh? :B

And wow, your English is quite good!

All your pets are lovely! :)

Hey Sara, nice to meet you :)

I'm 21 and still playing, nothing to be embarrassed about! (: hehe

A big welcome to the forums and I hope you have fun ^_^

Just wanted to say this: I'm 20 and I still have my Neopets account from when I was 10.

Also, I'm glad to meet you here at The Daily Neopets! Do you have a question? Post it at TDN Questions or Neopets Help, and I'll be there to seek out solutions.