Wraith Korbat customization?

I just took my korbat to the Fountain Faerie and painted her wraith. Now I need to come up with a suitably wraithy look for her! Only nb items for me, I haven't caved to the addictive NC yet :P She's supposed to be the arch enemy of my super hero pet, so I'm thinking dark and tricksy. Any ideas? So far all I have is a Cover of Darkness Foreground.

Congrats on painting your Korbat Wraith! :)

If you haven't already, head on over to our wearable database and browse through items. I recommend starting with a background to build your look from there. Choosing the right background for me is usually the hardest part. Try this search I started for you and see if there's anything you like.

Have you tried Saskias Cart Silhouette Background? It has a good colour scheme to match Wraith pets. I'm not sure about anything other than the elusive Wraith Staff to match Wraith pets' customizations, but at least I can be of help with the scenery.

Thanks everyone! This is going to be very helpful! I saw Saskias Cart Silhouette Background on the customization spotlight winner and I'm definitely considering it!

My pet Willens is a Wraith Korbat. He's quite dark, but has a very interesting backstory.. have a look see if you can get some ideas :)

Oooh that's a really neat perspective to take! Wow! And the colour scheme is perfect!