Silenced :(

nparto330

Just wonder if its true as I NM that person I saw on board want seeking the Faerie Battle Code. Also If I give you code and could you give me expensive stamp? Also that person said its not true. I give you code back when I got her. But I said not true as the code you has already used and there no way you can't give code to anyone. That's sound very ridiculous as that person report me.

I got warning:

The Neopets Teams NM me said

Your account has been silenced for 24 hours 0 minutes. for breaking the following rule:

You may not ask for or offer web design or other services or use Neopets images or materials to earn money, Neopoints, or Neopets’ Items. This is a violation of Neopets copyright and trademark rights and is strictly forbidden.

Anyone please help me and I want to know what's wrong.

I said through the Neomail. I just saw that person in board want Space Faerie Code. But I said could you give me expensive stamp but I forgot to tell that person to put up in trade. Oh well its was too late for that.

So who report me? The person or TNT?

I said through the Neomail. I just saw that person in board want Space Faerie Code. But I said could you give me expensive stamp but I forgot to tell that person to put up in trade. Oh well its was too late for that.

So who report me? The person or TNT?

Either way. TNT may moniter all neomails, or the person may ahve reported you for what they thought was an infraction. It did sound from how you described it as trying to trade the code for a stamp, which is strictly not allowed. It's just a silencing though, and it will be over before you know it. Just be careful when talking on the board about this sort of stuff!

Just wonder if its true as I NM that person I saw on board want seeking the Faerie Battle Code. Also If I give you code and could you give me expensive stamp? Also that person said its not true. I give you code back when I got her. But I said not true as the code you has already used and there no way you can't give code to anyone. That's sound very ridiculous as that person report me.

I got warning:

The Neopets Teams NM me said

Your account has been silenced for 24 hours 0 minutes. for breaking the following rule:

You may not ask for or offer web design or other services or use Neopets images or materials to earn money, Neopoints, or Neopets’ Items. This is a violation of Neopets copyright and trademark rights and is strictly forbidden.

Anyone please help me and I want to know what's wrong.

Re-reading this, maybe the person you were talking to meant that they would send the item that the code redeemed back to you- they would send back the prize from the code, rather than the code itself?

I found the guide about give away code and seem nothing wrong with this.

Some people do genuinely give out codes on the Neoboards to other users who can't purchase one for themselves (usually because the merchandise isn't sold in their country); this is most commonly seen on the board However, these people won't ask you to pay them for the code, mainly because asking for such a payment is against Neopets' rules. (I know about this)

Also that's what I want:

ask you to send them the item you received from redeeming the code, which is just good manners really since they paid for the merchandise the code came with

Well, I am not in mood of what happening that things.

I found the guide about give away code and seem nothing wrong with this.

Some people do genuinely give out codes on the Neoboards to other users who can't purchase one for themselves (usually because the merchandise isn't sold in their country); this is most commonly seen on the board However, these people won't ask you to pay them for the code, mainly because asking for such a payment is against Neopets' rules. (I know about this)

Also that's what I want:

ask you to send them the item you received from redeeming the code, which is just good manners really since they paid for the merchandise the code came with

Well, I am not in mood of what happening that things.

I'm not sure I really understand what you're saying. No, giving away codes is not against the rules, but asking for items in return is. I'm not entirely sure if even asking for the item that was given with the code is against the rules, but it is good manners to send it back to the code giver, regardless.

The only problem is that either TNT or the person you were conversing with (or, both) thought that you were asking to trade the code for a stamp. That may not have been the case, but that would be the problem.

Well I have last code to give away.

So I won't doing this anymore.

I want to keep my Neopets safe. Also I has borrowed Super Pea from Lending Avatar Program as I really don't want lose this pet.

Talking about the trade. I forgot to NM that person to put stamp in trade and I buy it as I couldn't NM that person because of silenced.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There's an edit button that you can use to edit your existing post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are offering a code to get the Space Faerie as a Battledome Challenger correct? And in exchange you want the other person to give you an expensive stamp?

This is Definitely against TNT's rules. and what they said in your neomail is absolutely true. You cannot in any way ask for items in exchange for a product code. To offer the code to someone is being generous and helping others. To get an item from it is breaking the rules and creating a profit for you which is unfair. TNT has silenced you for a perfectly good reason and at least it's only 24 hours.

Essentially you are offering a service and asking for a neopoint item in return. I hope this helps you understand why you were silenced.

Honestly I think you're lucky to be silenced, they could have frozen you.

Ok thanks mouse. There no way i couldn't give away to anyone want Faerie Space code anymore otherwise I get frozen. As you see I posted about give away 3 peoples as I have no problem with it. I just think that person probably report me for expensive stamp and probably that person not trustworthy neither. So I won't do it again neither because I have 10 virtual card prize available that I got about 3 years ago. All card I never used.

So if that person ask me code by NM, do I have to report it?

I can't get NM, board, guild neither but I am playing games, etc, etc.

Cause I don't want give away and that person might report me again as I really don't want my account get frozen neither.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you're offering the codes to people, yes you can neomail that. What you cannot do is ask for anything in return.

Yes when you're silenced you cannot chat with others on neopets through neomail, the boards, your guild etc.

You can play games but anything that involves chatting with other players, you're blocked from until your silencing period is over.