Hi!

neocet7

Hi,

I've actually used TDN for a pretty long time, but I never made an account up until recently. I joined Neopets around 4 years ago, and play on and off. Currently, I am working on collecting avatars, and I've also decided to give Plushie Tycoon a try:)

Nice to meet everyone! :laughingsmiley:

Hey! I'm Saxen, nice to meet you too ;D I'm a fellow avatar collector myself, loves it.

Welcome to the forums ^_^

Thank you for signing up at TDNForums!

My name is Bomberman, and I'm the actual Bomberman from the games. Just messing with you, my name is Neomysterion, I am a forum mod, and please contact me if there's any fires to put out or any crimes that need to be dealt with.

Before you move on, I suggest checking out the forum guidelines (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361). This will give you a better idea on how the forum works, as well as some of things that you should not do over here.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! I hope you really like it here! :D

Welcome to the forums!*gives meepit and cupcakes* There are so many new members,we are glad that you joined.