Zap, pound or trade?

delphinebar

So my lab rat has recently turned into a Shadow Hissi. Not exactly my dream pet although I was stoked when he turned Shadow. However, I'm sure somebody else would probably really appreciate her/him (I think its a girl now but he used to be a he). So heres the question- should I keep zapping and risk losing her rare coloring? Pound her and hope she gets adopted by a good owner? Seek out a trade somehow? I guess I could just shelf her on my side but whats the fun in that? Also the attached petpet was recently zapped into a White Anubis, it would be kind of a shame to unattach him.

Thoughts please!

I think he/she/it is cute, but only because he/she/it is a Hissi. I'm not a fan of the Shadow color.

I'd see if anyone was interested and, if not, keep zapping.

It may not be the best color ever but it still is a limited edition pet. I bet a Hissi is on at least one person's dream pet list.

Way to go on the Shadow Hissi zap! Like what Angelo said, you can try zapping to see if you get a better Hissi colour. If you have fears that the Lab Ray will turn your Hissi into an unwanted cheaper colour, you can always put him up UFA since Hissis are some of the LE species that are more tougher to find in the pound.

• 3 weeks later...