can someone help me in my habitarium

cup_of_chai_tea

can someone help me with my habitarium? i'm doing ok but i think i'm doing something wrong -_- my account is fairly new being only one month old, but i'm only level 11, when some people i've seen get to level 50 around a months time. so can someone give me some tips or any help. i would appreciate it :yes:

There are plenty of guides for Habitarium lying around. I made a beeline for one as soon as I heard how much you could make with it. :P

I got my habi maxed out in about a week and a half. I left it running almost nonstop that whole time. (Still do.)

If you can leave it running for considerable amounts of time, I recommend making a majority of your P3 population workers and setting them to gather resources only. Don't bother making them build or repair buildings-soldiers can do that too.

Feel free to send me a friend request if you need any buildings, decorations or food. I'm always looking for a way to get rid of resources. :D

thanks for the help :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

can someone help me with my habitarium? i'm doing ok but i think i'm doing something wrong -_- my account is fairly new being only one month old, but i'm only level 11, when some people i've seen get to level 50 around a months time. so can someone give me some tips or any help. i would appreciate it :yes:

you should add neofriends that will help you, also leave your habi open. add me but beware: I LIKE TO INVADE

:)

Yes, the guides are SUPER helpful! That's how I learned to level up was a game guide, before that I was moving slowly. I'll say it again on this thread - I mentioned it on the other habi thread - if you want to add me on my new account, it's zombiiesque, I'm moving over to that one this week and I'll be restarting on habi but I'm hoping to level up quickly.