Hullo!

lambless

I'm a 10.5 year Neopian who came back to Neopets after a loong hiatus and was stunned at all the things that have changed while I was away. So sad to have missed out on it all. Hoping there's a plot soon, and currently trying to become a KeyQuest and Food Club master!

Are there any other challenging/money-making things that people do on Neopets that don't involve the Flash games? I'm quite bad at them, you see.

Nice to meet you all!

Hey :D Nice to meetya, I'm Saxen.

It's great to see returning players ^_^ You and me both in regards to the Plot!

As Ashbash says the main ways are Key Quest and Habitarium. Habi requires the least effort I'd say, but Key Quest will earn you money faster.

If you do play KQ make sure you play 2 player, 5 key games. That way you get the best prizes and if you lose you'll still get a silver key!

Welcome back to Neopets and to the forums :D

Welcome to The Daily Neopets! Pyramids is not a flash game, and you usually earn more Neopoints than you paid when you get skilled at it. How long was your hiatus by the way? My longest one was for 31/2 years.

If you need anything, feel free to contact!

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies-

I highly recommend Habi- it's super easy, and so profitable!