SLM

Pikachuu

I need 3 more sets of the SLM. I can't seem to find anyone on the TP who doesn't overprice on it.

I was just wondering if any of you had a set of the SLM that would be willingly to sell it to me for what it's actually worth?

I need 3 more sets of the SLM. I can't seem to find anyone on the TP who doesn't overprice on it.

I was just wondering if any of you had a set of the SLM that would be willingly to sell it to me for what it's actually worth?

"What it's worth" is what it's selling for. The market determines the price. Yay economics. Prices fluctuate and, right now, a few pieces are high because they are in high demand and not as many of them are in the economy so people can charge more for them. If people are willing to pay, people will charge.

full sets will always cost more because people spend the time to put them together, if you are looking for the cheapest pieces, the best way would be though using the shop wiz and looking for the individual pieces and their cheapest pieces.

if its the last few expensive pieces you are after, if you can i would try playing Keyquest and winning Gold Keys as those can give you Lab Map pieces as well :) good luck!