So mad right now...

Ninth

So I was frozen for my protection a few weeks ago because my friend gifted me two HT swords that were apparently scammed by someone else.

I'm uniced, but all my pets are basic.

Including my UC Darigan Aisha...

So I need to save for two Halloween PBs and a Wraith, but I can't replace my UC D:

I don't get why they did this, especially when it wasn't my fault I got iced.

UPDATE:

Hi __ninth_gate__!

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hi,

As noted below, "a rough estimation would be made and removed some other way." Since you have spent/traded the majority value of the two swords away (22 million NPs) there was no other way to balance this out.

I did revert the aisha back to UC. But that is all I can do here.

Since the user you received the items from was frozen for scamming and NP selling, this was the only way to put this to a close. If this was an NP sale and you choose to provide information to that effect, we can revisit this. Otherwise, we'll consider this matter closed.

Tony P., The Neopets Team

Yay! So happy to get my UC back! That's all I really asked for. I can rebuild the rest of my pets' paint jobs.

That's horrible! It sounds like some sort of punishment, but since they didn't either think that you were at fault, I can't understand why they'd do that to you. Have you submitted a new ticket?

That's horrible! It sounds like some sort of punishment, but since they didn't either think that you were at fault, I can't understand why they'd do that to you. Have you submitted a new ticket?

Exactly :/ I'm getting punished for something that wasn't my fault and out of my controol.

And I did. Doubt they'll do anything though.

That's completely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. There's no reasonable explanation for turning your pets basic when you were never suspected of doing anything. I hope it's a mistake and that they will give your pets their colours back.

Wow, I'd be mad too.

Send in a ticket, they'll respond sooner or later.

I received a response a few days ago to my ticket I sent a month or two ago about me being frozen for my protection.

They pretty much told me I was SOL and I'm welcome to start over.

Thanks everyone.

And I did send a ticket. They took EVERYTHING of mine...my SDB, inventory, gallery, petpets, NP customization items, all my neopoints...to compensate for scammed swords I did not steal. Someone else stole them before me, and they were handed down to me along with other people who sold them.

Plus, depainting my pets AND all the stuff they took from me was worth way more than two hidden tower swords.

I've never ever heard of them converting a pet because you were iced. Are you sure no one got into your account?

At any rate, they should correct it because it has to be a cruel mistake.

Naw I was iced for owning a scammed item.

This is cruel. Way overkill. Doesn't in any way compensate for the items I didn't scam, only owned. I sent a ticket :/

Unfortunately all you can do is send in a ticket and hope for the best. I'm sorry you got iced and are now having these problems.

I saw your board yesterday *hugs*. I cant believe TNT did that, even by accident! I really hope it can be rectified :(

If they don't at least unconvert my Aisha, I'm cancelling Premium and not ever buying NC again. I'm sick of throwing money at this site and having them do stuff like this to me.

I'm so glad you got your UC Aisha back! That's the only thing you couldn't do again on your own. :)

(Still seems like absolutely ridiculous overkill though!)

I was frozen for owning a scammed item as well a while ago and lost half of my nps and half of items and all my pets were reverted to basic. I mean why can't they just take away the scammed item and let it be the end. Luckily, I had cheap paint pets (one was a draik and other was a bd pet). Not really a big loss, but still lost over 20m in items/nps.