thank you all so much! [cc]

youngrace

thank you all so much for voting! because of everybody here i managed to get 2nd place overall (only 17 votes away from 1st!!) -- cannot believe it, especially since i've never entered this competition before. this was a really really tough round (the first 4 places had over 300 votes o_O), so this makes me extra grateful for all your help! <3 thank you thank you thank you! *spreads love and kisses to everyone on the board*

thank you all so much for voting! because of everybody here i managed to get 2nd place overall (only 17 votes away from 1st!!) -- cannot believe it, especially since i've never entered this competition before. this was a really really tough round (the first 4 places had over 300 votes o_O), so this makes me extra grateful for all your help! <3 thank you thank you thank you! *spreads love and kisses to everyone on the board*

Way to go on getting 2nd in the Caption Contest, I knew all this voting helped you out in getting a good trophy.

If you're in there again, I'm voting!

Congratulations on your trophy, that's epic!! Second on a first time :O niice!

aw, thank you again everybody! <3 *massive hug* i ended up getting a white PB, which i was super grateful for since i had approximately 30k left in my bank account. not as amazing as leedom's wraith pb win, but still a very nice prize regardless!