Meet EdwardHyde , The Halloween Scorchio

Angeló

So I did it !! I got my Halloween Scorchio ... his name is EdwardHyde and he is modeled just like the character from the 1931 movie ... you might notice he's 193 hours old .. it's because I made him before I decided what to do with him (keep or pound) ... I'm glad I kept him :)

4.pngDon't they look the same ?!!!dr-jekyll-mr-hyde_1931_stills_04.jpg

YAAAAY, YOU DID IT :)

anyways, it's nice to meet you edward (for some reason, that name creeps me out *ahum twilight ahum*, and i don't like that... because it's a really cool name...... hmpf), i feel just like you, because i literally haven't slept even one single minute this whole night so i'm kinda a vampire/horror-guy XD

Nice one, Angelo :) He looks ace, and really similar!

Congrats - to both you and Edward c: I see what you mean about the furry paws, the resemblance is uncanny c;

Thanks everyone , I fell asleep after posting this , I'm really glad he is well received here , so I'll try to answer all I can :)

but i don't think there's many DJ clothes on Neo

which DJ do you want to reference to ? I made my Kougra 16B after one of my fav. DJ's

his is one of the finest customisations I have ever seen!

thanks a lot but all I did was add the background :) all the other clothes are courtesy of the PB Deluxe clothing

Very cool idea; very YOU, if you get what I mean.

you're right there !!! he is indeed very me ... an angel/devil :D you know me so well hehe

I can hardly believe you got that name It's probably the most perfect thing I've seen on Neopets, ever!

thanks a lot , yeah the name was available hehe :* I wanted MrHyde or Mr_Hyde but those were taken.

i feel just like you, because i literally haven't slept even one single minute this whole night so i'm kinda a vampire/horror-guy XD

I hardely ever slept last night too .. was too excited about getting the PB :)

Just keep him away from Gunnslinger, he might mistake him for Dandelo

it's just that Edward can't tell any jokes ;)

Nice one, Angelo He looks ace, and really similar!

thanks hon , welcome back :) missed you

I see what you mean about the furry paws, the resemblance is uncanny c;

YUP :D

I hardely ever slept last night too .. was too excited about getting the PB :)

i'll be told tomorrow if i passes this school year... sooo nervous :0

but anyways, i understand you were excited, i was SOOOO excited when somebody gave me the egg that became alynniae ♥♥♥

That's fantastic! He looks just perfect. You're right to be excited :laughingsmiley: