Hello!

Figured I should probably introduce myself :)

I've been playing Neopets on and off since I was a kid, but I just got back into play regularly a few months ago. I usually only come back once a year for the Advent Calendar, so this is my first time playing consistently in a while :laughingsmiley:

I have a few pet related goals, but right now most of my focus is on avatar collecting. I just recently started BD training my pet, too, which is completely new territory for me.

Anyway, TDN seems like a pretty friendly and helpful place, so I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know everyone.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Everyone here is definitely very friendly and helpful. We're all willing to lend a hand to anyone who needs some help. Best of luck with your avatar collecting! I'm currently working on my avatar collecting as well. I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

I've been on Neopets since I was only 10 years old, my name is Neomysterion and I am a forum mod.

Do you have a question or concern? Feel free to post in TDN Questions or Neopets Help depending on your trouble.

Here's the forum guidelines in case you haven't checked them out: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

I hope that I meet you again, I'm looking forward to meeting you. :yes:

Welcome to the forums!*gives meepit and red velvet cake* Everyone here is nice,like Haliaetus said above. Ask me questions!Unless I can answer them.We are free to help.

Hello and welcome! I love the Advent Calendar, I look forward to that all year. I think there are a lot of us here who have been pretty focused on avatar collecting, I just recently started posting here myself but I've been registered for a while with TDN collecting avatars! I totally agree with everyone, it seems everyone here is so nice and helpful - I hope you'll enjoy yourself!

Hi there, and welcome! -offers cookies-

TDN is pretty awesome- we have a great group of people. :)

I've been playing Neopets since I was 4! :oneeyed01: I really love adding new people to my neofriend list so please feel free to add me as a friend! :happystrange:

I love sending and trading gifts with all my friends so i'm sure if you add me we will be friends forever :wub_anim: hehe!

xx

I've been playing Neopets since I was 4! :oneeyed01: I really love adding new people to my neofriend list so please feel free to add me as a friend! :happystrange:

I love sending and trading gifts with all my friends so i'm sure if you add me we will be friends forever :wub_anim: hehe!

xx

Welcome to TDN! Everything I'll say to you is in my previous post in this topic. I'm the guy who tames LEs and is also trying to zap his Lab Rat into a rare pet colour combination. Any questions, ask me or post a topic in TDN Questions or Neopets Help. :)

4? That's the earliest age that I've seen anyone start Neopets. I've started at age 10.