Hate summer yet?

Lady Lyuba

Who officially hates summer now due to the record breaking heat that has attacked pretty much all of the Unites States?

It'll be getting those of us in the Pacific Northwest soon. I really hope this heat wave dies down. It's making everybody hate summer, and it's hot enough in most of the country to fry bacon on the streets. It's like Moltara out there! Without the magma.

OK, Spritzie, go lock this. I know there are TWO others of a similar topic. I gotta stop creating boards of things that already exist.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There's already a thread for summer heat complaints right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34390-this-heat-is-unbearable/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree,but now,I AM FREEZING COLD!I'M LIKE AT TERROR MOUNTAIN MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM MOLTARA!I hope you can get colder.(Like I have this AC that is turning me into ice....brrr)

I agree,but now,I AM FREEZING COLD!I'M LIKE AT TERROR MOUNTAIN MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM MOLTARA!I hope you can get colder.(Like I have this AC that is turning me into ice....brrr)

I feel you there! My house's AC makes the inside feel like Terror Mountain as well. But, better to be indoors than out!

I noticed there was a 'degrees' button.So I just added a few degrees F....and now its off...why...?(just the coolness,more like nothing here.)