Flash Animations!

The Big Cheese

Well, I got the 30 day trial thinger for Macromedia flash and I made 2 little animations featuring people we all know and another one that has no resemblance to anyone working for TDN ;) So yeah, here they are

There will only be one more in the... trilogy, and I need 2 people to star in it. Although how you will get in is up to you :P

Haha that is the most amusing thing ever. Have you used flash before? Anyways, I find it funny that they are both turned into blobs. Am I correct in assuming that the colored strings flying around are supposed to be spells? (I'm sorry but some of the text went by too fast to read).

HAHA, that was great TBC! Nice work, I would have to agree though, in Part 1, when

Anime

I mean, "The Person" spat words out or something, you couldn't read them. xD But everything was great!

I learn flash in school :D and yeah the stuff they shoot are spells or bullets or whatever you want to call them really. And the text doesnt really need to be read. But this is what it really says:

seee.png

I learn flash in school :D and yeah the stuff they shoot are spells or bullets or whatever you want to call them really. And the text doesnt really need to be read. But this is what it really says:

seee.png

Haha. That is great. That was actually why I though they were casting spells at each other. Because all I saw was the word "speler" and I thought that referred to someone who casts spells. Guess not though. Anyways it really is great. My friend tried to teach me flash but that didn't go so well.

• 2 weeks later...