Help with the trading post

BEE.

Okay, so I am totally new to the trading post. I just like to lurk there sometimes..

I now only need 2 pieces of the Secret Laboratory Map, (Very middle and the top middle), thing is I have no idea how to use the TP.

I've read guides but honestly, I'm still a little confused about it. Mainly about someone just wanting nps and no items. I don't actually understand how you can do that trade without giving an item? ...Does that make sense?

I feel really silly asking about this... especially as I've been on the site for 6 years /: Lol. -crawls under a rock-

When people want pure (ie Neopoints only), all you have to do is offer a junk item and the amount of NP they want. :) That's all.

When I really want something, I like to attach a nice-ish item instead of a junk item to the trade in addition to the amount of neopoints they want. Nothing huge, but nice, hoping that no one else has offered substantially more than me. Can't tell you the success rate, as I don't use the trading post very often. Just something I thought I'd mention :)

When I really want something, I like to attach a nice-ish item instead of a junk item to the trade in addition to the amount of neopoints they want. Nothing huge, but nice, hoping that no one else has offered substantially more than me. Can't tell you the success rate, as I don't use the trading post very often. Just something I thought I'd mention :)

I do that same thing as well sometimes. I like to think it helps set me apart from the others.