Adam's avatar available for 5mill today!

I'm so glad that they put it down to a reasonable amount every once in a while. 5 mill is way more reachable than the 10+ it normally is!

Oh wow, big debate. That's half my savings! I wonder if I should do it.

It won't actually cost 5mill! Just have the same amount as the asparagus is worth on hand when you visit the page. It won't take the NP, and you can deposit it again right away. :)

It won't actually cost 5mill! Just have the same amount as the asparagus is worth on hand when you visit the page. It won't take the NP, and you can deposit it again right away. :)

Ooooh! *goes* Thank you so much! I'll have a shiny new avvie in a minute!

Ooooh! *goes* Thank you so much! I'll have a shiny new avvie in a minute!

Heh, no problem! :) I'd be so angry if that avvie actually cost NP, with the price fluctuating so much, lol

Heh, no problem! :) I'd be so angry if that avvie actually cost NP, with the price fluctuating so much, lol

Right, I'm thrilled that it didn't cost that much, and I have another checked off my list! Thankfully I have a good bit of savings, I try to keep my bank at a certain level unless I'm pulling stuff out for collateral.

Ahhh I wish I could even get 1 mil without seeing something for a good deal.

One of the things that I did when I was first starting to save up was I blocked myself from being able to take NP out. You can only withdraw NP from the bank 10 times a day, so withdraw 1NP 10 times when you first get on, and you have blocked yourself from spending any NP you didn't make that day. :)

One of the things that I did when I was first starting to save up was I blocked myself from being able to take NP out. You can only withdraw NP from the bank 10 times a day, so withdraw 1NP 10 times when you first get on, and you have blocked yourself from spending any NP you didn't make that day. :)

Whoa...that's a great idea...because I did make it to 5 mill-ish at one point (although that was mostly because a quitting friend gave me most of her stuff), but now I only have around 1 million nps left of that XD

Usually I stick most of my nps in the Stock Market (15 000 per day) and the remainder in the bank, and then, I go on even when I don't have time to play just to put more nps in the Stock Market, because for some reason I am more hesitant to spend nps when they're in the Stock Market...especially if the stock went down XD

I'm so glad that they put it down to a reasonable amount every once in a while. 5 mill is way more reachable than the 10+ it normally is!

agreed! thats how i got the avatar. otherwise i'd still be saving for it :)

Whoa...that's a great idea...because I did make it to 5 mill-ish at one point (although that was mostly because a quitting friend gave me most of her stuff), but now I only have around 1 million nps left of that XD

Usually I stick most of my nps in the Stock Market (15 000 per day) and the remainder in the bank, and then, I go on even when I don't have time to play just to put more nps in the Stock Market, because for some reason I am more hesitant to spend nps when they're in the Stock Market...especially if the stock went down XD

Oh wow, that's a lot of spending! Heh, well, I hope you're pleased with the stuff you bought- if you are, then it's worth while, right? :)

Oohhh so close. About 1mil off. :( Hopefully it goes down even more... or I can actually do some work and play games...

It does drop lower on occasion- once I heard it went down to 46k. But usually it's somewhere between 7-12 million. :(

Five million is easier to reach, but I don't have it anyway :(

Oh wow, that's a lot of spending! Heh, well, I hope you're pleased with the stuff you bought- if you are, then it's worth while, right? :)

Yep! Well I spent a good chunk of it to give my sister one of her dream pets (A Royalboy Cybunny) for her birthday, but it made her happy, so I guess it was worth it =)

whoa 46k! never knew it actually went that low!

Yeah, me neither! When was this?

whoa 46k! never knew it actually went that low!

Yep! Well I spent a good chunk of it to give my sister one of her dream pets (A Royalboy Cybunny) for her birthday, but it made her happy, so I guess it was worth it =)

Yeah, me neither! When was this?

I only heard about it, so maybe it was just a rumour, but it was a number of years ago.