D: Habitarium

Azariah

I'm not so good at it, I'm actually horrible.

I got raided, and all my nesters died! But, that's not the problem.

My storage got destroyed, and my workers don't collect anything. Is that supposed to happen?

D: I'm not so great at knowing about things that get destroyed/making a new one.

Help is appreciated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I've never been raided before. I'm a little curious about it but it seems kind of pointless to me.

I suggest reading up on some guides, they can be really helpful.

If your workers aren't collecting anything maybe your storage limit is full (without owning a storage I think it is pretty small) so you'll need to build another if you can. If that's not the case, just try refreshing and then drag your workers to a resource and they should start harvesting. If you can't there's plenty of gifting threads and you can also find friends who don't raid!

Yeah, I believe it is quite pointless as well..

I've refreshed a few times, put workers near the resources but it doesn't seem to help. And, I'm sure my storage isn't quite full D: At least I think.

I don't have enough resources to build again yet, and thank you. I'm hoping to find some friends who don't raid!

Ohh, really? Awesome!

I'm excited now haha. Accepting now and sending a helping hand through Habi. <3

Yay for more friends!

haha isn't it fabulous? I repaired your resources and sent you a cornbread because some of your P3s had the fork and knife symbol over their heads XD are you able to collect resources now?

XD It is!

And thank youuu! I'm repeatedly putting them in the house to not be hungry, and sleep. D: It's hard work!

I shall see!

Nooo, they are being not good p3's! I'm gonna keep trying to move them to the resources.

My storage got destroyed, and my workers don't collect anything. Is that supposed to happen?

D: I'm not so great at knowing about things that get destroyed/making a new one.

Help is appreciated.

Try to use your nesters to make soldiers. They protect you from pest attacks and help you raid. Also defend in raids. Also use the soldiers to repair building structures. Workers can do that but I recommend them to harvest. Nester can harvest, but I recommend nesting.

If you like, I can friend you and send you some stuff to help you out. :) (Both of you two, actually! heh :)) I'm at level 50 now, so I'm happy to send stuff daily if you like. ^_^

I was going to ask if you had any soldiers, you can place them next to your storages to repair them! You'll definitely want to set up some nesting, if you have enough population you can put extra eggs in your backpack - they're going to all die once a week anyway, it's good to have some on hand.

If you like, I can friend you and send you some stuff to help you out. :) (Both of you two, actually! heh :)) I'm at level 50 now, so I'm happy to send stuff daily if you like. ^_^

I haven't quite earned the bragging rights of being lvl 50, but if you'd like you could add me as well c:

I pledge that I will always repair your resource tiles,

Bestow gifts upon you when I can,

and never, ever raid you c:

Haha, you can definitely add me. I'd love some more TDN friends!

And to everyone else,

I have many soldiers, right now, with one nester cause they got wiped out but he's nesting constantly. (YES I BELIEVE IT'S A HE! I dont know why)

And to everyone else,

I have many soldiers, right now, with one nester cause they got wiped out but he's nesting constantly. (YES I BELIEVE IT'S A HE! I dont know why)

Is your nester a Mootix? I wonder which one it is :)

You can add me as well, I'd gladly repair resources and gift buildings too.

Help is appreciated.

You can find out if your storage is full two ways.

1. When you get the workers (or) nesters to collect, a message pops up saying you've collected the max amount

2. Clicking on the storage and the numbers are green. (If I remember correctly that happens!)

If storage is full, you have to buy another one. When you get to a certain level, you can start upgrading them for more space.

And yes, when/if you get raided, then storage or any thing else can get destroyed. Just get a soldier or worker to repair it :)

If you see something has turned brown, it means it's been raided. It'll change back after a while.

Just keep breeding, and hoping you get soldiers! They're very helpful, lol

Feel free to friend me :)

I haven't quite earned the bragging rights of being lvl 50, but if you'd like you could add me as well c:

Haha, I pledge to that as well! :) I sent a request~

And to everyone else,

Well, it's good that you have soldiers, but you definitely need more nesters. What is the total makeup of your Habi, worker/nester/soldier wise?

Sent a request! ^_^

You guys can add me as well, if you like! I never send raids and if you need me to repair just let me know, I finally leveled up all of my houses today - woot! I think I'm at the max on those. Next will be nests and storage, when I get my level up enough.

Here's a guide I found yesterday, actually: http://www.neopets.com/~Neshiri I should really look into that info on blocking, I have a lot of lag lol! It's a pretty interesting guide.

If any of you guys need help with resources for buildings, I've got tons to give away. Feel free to NF me, my neoaccount is Avarnica.

I won't raid anybody, and I ask that you do the same.

You guys can add me as well, if you like! I never send raids and if you need me to repair just let me know, I finally leveled up all of my houses today - woot! I think I'm at the max on those. Next will be nests and storage, when I get my level up enough.

Here's a guide I found yesterday, actually: http://www.neopets.com/~Neshiri I should really look into that info on blocking, I have a lot of lag lol! It's a pretty interesting guide.

I would love more TDN/Habi friends! And I can at least repair things at my low level of 9 C=

I'll add everyone now.

EDIT: Also, scoptophobia, I love your userlookup :)

I would love more TDN/Habi friends! And I can at least repair things at my low level of 9 C=

I'll add everyone now.

EDIT: Also, scoptophobia, I love your userlookup :)

Aww, thank you! ^_^

Is there anything that anyone would like to be gifted? :D

I got both of your neofriend requests and accepted, thank you! :P I would have done it sooner but I was in the midst of trying to master Kou Jong. Hehe! I myself am good on supplies, but does anyone else need anything?

Ooh, thanks for that link! I may try the blocking :)

Ooh, thanks for that link! I may try the blocking :)

Blocking is a godsend! I still can't play flash games on Neopets while Habi is running, but at least I can do everything else. :)

Ahh thanks everyone :)

I've added everyone who said to add them. :P

Still no collecting. D: And, I'm nesting as fast as my little guy can.

He's a Larnikin! I don't have any Mootix right now.

All Pinchits and Larnikins!

I have absolutely NO Pinchits, and haven't for quite a while! They all died off while I wasn't playing and I never got any back. I got my towers blocked in now, and it's definitely helping with the lag - that was an awesome idea! I really liked that helpsite. I didn't know that discarding my extra eggs would give me XP, that was a good tip - I had a LOT of extra soldier eggs.

Ahh thanks everyone :)

I've added everyone who said to add them. :P

Still no collecting. D: And, I'm nesting as fast as my little guy can.

He's a Larnikin! I don't have any Mootix right now.

All Pinchits and Larnikins!

My Habi is all Pinchits, though I killed the others off purposefully. XD I love Pinchits. <3 Do you not have a Pinchit nester? If you don't, within a week your Habi will be completely Larnikin. :(

I have absolutely NO Pinchits, and haven't for quite a while! They all died off while I wasn't playing and I never got any back. I got my towers blocked in now, and it's definitely helping with the lag - that was an awesome idea! I really liked that helpsite. I didn't know that discarding my extra eggs would give me XP, that was a good tip - I had a LOT of extra soldier eggs.

Ooh, that's good start you started discarding those. :) I've heard (I don't know how true it is, or how common it is) that having too much stuff in your bag can lead to a lockout later on. It would have to be a tonne of stuff, but never the less. :)