Helloooo!

Hi everyone! I'm Niki. I've actually been signed up for TDN for quite a while, but I hadn't posted very much, just lurked a lot. I've been wanting a place to chat so I thought I'd introduce myself - my NP guild is pretty quiet and this seems a good bit busier. I'm never good at these things though. I've been on NP for almost four years, and I collect spooky stuff. I mostly obsess over avatars - which is how I got introduced to TDN in the first place! - I am not great at games so those are the majority of the ones I have left, along with quite a few of the random ones. I don't have good luck with random avatars! I do play a round of games a day and I try to check in on my "bugs", Habitarium, pretty frequently as well.

Hi there, and welcome (back? lol). -offers cookies- TDN is a pretty awesome community! Very busy (there are people on here all day and night, every day. :D It's great!), and awesomely nice.

A lot of us are avatar collectors, so we'd love to help as much as we can. :) I feel you on the curse of the game avatars. >.> They're the bane of my existance.

Hi Niki!*gives meepit and chocolate* Welcome (back?again) to the forums!Enjoy your stay here!(again)

Hey there welcome to the TDN Forums! I'm kind of the same with avatars. I still need a lot of the random ones and for the most part I try for them everyday so bad luck! Lol. I'm also terrible at the games so am missing most of those. Good luck with your random one's! Maybe we'll both get lucky soon!

Haha, oh gosh we're all in the same boat then! :sad02: Well, here's wishing us all kinds of luck then, because I played the Lever of Doom a pile of times the other day with no success. I swear I spent about 10k pulling that thing. We won't even discuss Kelp.

Haha, oh gosh we're all in the same boat then! :sad02: Well, here's wishing us all kinds of luck then, because I played the Lever of Doom a pile of times the other day with no success. I swear I spent about 10k pulling that thing. We won't even discuss Kelp.

I spent well over 100k on LoD and almost 500k later I'm still trying for Kelp. >.> Avatars like that hate me.

Hi Niki, and welcome!

Oh, dear - I share your bad luck with random avatars. No Level of Doom, no Geraptiku, no Snowy, no Kelp.. Dx

They get so expensive!

And ahh, I've been in my fair share of quiet guilds, but I'm lucky to have found my current one, with a few more chatty members!

I spent well over 100k on LoD and almost 500k later I'm still trying for Kelp. >.> Avatars like that hate me.

Oh gosh, did you end up getting LoD though? Yes, they hate me too!

Ash, I think that might be a good alternate plan - and I haven't had any luck with dice a roo either. Or, Wheel of Excitement. Or either of the kings! Haha, I'm sure y'all understand, and of course I could go on!

Hi Eris, thanks! No, no Snowy or Geraptiku for me either. I moan about those frequently also!

We're so small right now, and a couple of the members are not on very often - I've actually been in a total of three adult Neopian guilds and the first two imploded. This one is so new!

Oh gosh, did you end up getting LoD though? Yes, they hate me too!

Ash, I think that might be a good alternate plan - and I haven't had any luck with dice a roo either. Or, Wheel of Excitement. Or either of the kings! Haha, I'm sure y'all understand, and of course I could go on!

Hi Eris, thanks! No, no Snowy or Geraptiku for me either. I moan about those frequently also!

We're so small right now, and a couple of the members are not on very often - I've actually been in a total of three adult Neopian guilds and the first two imploded. This one is so new!

Lol, yes I did. I basically just sat down one day and said, "Okay, I am getting this avatar today if it kills me." I took out 100k, and planned on continuing to take out 100k at a time until I got it. I did, luckily without having to dig into my bank account again. Whoo. x3

Best of luck with yours! And all the other random avvies :)

Ughh, I just keep throwing NP at the random avvies - it's a bit painful. ;D

Aww, good luck with your guild - hopefully it just needs to slowly snowball until you can get a good balance of members and activity!

Oh, you know I read somewhere not too long ago that you *might* have to spend close to 100k on LoD before you get it, sitting down and doing it all at once, so that makes sense how it worked for you! Thank you, and to you too!

Thank you Eris, yes, hopefully so! I keep doing the same with the randoms, I kind of make my rounds and decide what I'm going to waste my money/energy on trying to do hahaha!

Oh no way! I really hope that isn't the case, because I don't want to pull the level that many times - I'd totally get RSI. xD

Haha, we should keep track of which random avatars we (eventually) get, and have an unlucky stand off! xD

Hahaha wouldn't that be great if we did that? ;) Considering how unlucky I am, I would not be surprised if that theory actually DID work out for me - I definitely had to discard over 5k items for that rubbish avatar!

Oh, wow - I haven't even tried for the rubbish avatar. I just figured I'd wait until someone came up with an actual solution. xD

And ahh, I've been staring at your profile pic - makes me want to lounge around in the sun somewhere, and be lazy the entire day. x)

I swear I was really sick of trying for that one. I mean, it's not even cute! :P Oh well, I was glad to cross it off as done on my TDN checklist, anyway.

Aww, thanks! I have another stock photo that I brightened up a bit for my wallpaper as well, I am longing for a tropical beach so this will have to do!

Urgh, I don't think most of the random avvies are cute either. xD

But yes, I get this huge sense of satisfaction when I can cross off an avatar off the TDN checklist! I think it's the big green tick.

I was hoping to go to SE Asia at the end of July, but I couldn't get the time off! So staring longingly at your profile pic will have to do.

Hi everyone! I'm Niki. I've actually been signed up for TDN for quite a while, but I hadn't posted very much, just lurked a lot. I've been wanting a place to chat so I thought I'd introduce myself - my NP guild is pretty quiet and this seems a good bit busier. I'm never good at these things though. I've been on NP for almost four years, and I collect spooky stuff. I mostly obsess over avatars - which is how I got introduced to TDN in the first place! - I am not great at games so those are the majority of the ones I have left, along with quite a few of the random ones. I don't have good luck with random avatars! I do play a round of games a day and I try to check in on my "bugs", Habitarium, pretty frequently as well.

...and you signed up before me. :P

What can I say, welcome back to The Daily Neopets. Any questions? Feel free to ask a staff user or another skilled forumer. I hope your time back will be good as well.

Urgh, I don't think most of the random avvies are cute either. xD

But yes, I get this huge sense of satisfaction when I can cross off an avatar off the TDN checklist! I think it's the big green tick.

I was hoping to go to SE Asia at the end of July, but I couldn't get the time off! So staring longingly at your profile pic will have to do.

I KNOW, I love seeing the big green checkmark! And ... ooooh, SE Asia, that would be divine! So sad for you - at least we can drool over the pretty photos? Not much comfort, sadly.

wish there was a greedy kadotie avi.he stole my 5,000(6,000?) NP!

Oh, that WOULD be perfect! I get enough of those re's.

...and you signed up before me. :P

What can I say, welcome back to The Daily Neopets. Any questions? Feel free to ask a staff user or another skilled forumer. I hope your time back will be good as well.

Hahaha, whoa! That's always surprising, I guess I mentally think that anyone who is a staff member must have surely signed up before me? I don't know, random. Thank you so much!

Welcome back to the forums, Niki! :) Hope you stay active and fun here.

Thanks so much, Vasama! :)

yes it would,although...i LOVE kadoaties.(or cats).and at least it is a battledome challenger so i could lurk for revenge.