New NC Collectible: Taelias Coat

I'm sure some of the reasons I wasn't so fond of the other faerie collectibles is because they don't look good on stout pets. My aisha looks silly in nearly all dresses. And if your pet can't hold items, that makes things like the shield less fun. And I swear buying NC is a trap. Now that I've done it once...

I'm a sucker for anything winter so I love his coat! It looks great on my Grundo and surprisingly enough my Faerie Xwee too! I have NC that was given to me on my birthday but I hate spending it. Takes me days to buy things most of the time because I'm so scared I will regret it. (Except for the Illusens Collector Contacts. Bought those instantly after trying them on my Grundo.)

So yea, I love it... But I don't know about 250NC... lol

Yeah, the collectible items prices are a bit steep, and have gotten steeper over time. The coat probably should be in the 175-200 NC range.

After seeing those contacts on your Grundo, I finally see the purpose to them : ) They always look ridiculous on my pets (or, in the case of my Aisha, horrifying).

I am in a debate with myself as to whether I will buy more NC when what I have runs out. So I am trying to be careful how I spend in case the 2000NC I started with is it forever.

After seeing those contacts on your Grundo, I finally see the purpose to them : ) They always look ridiculous on my pets (or, in the case of my Aisha, horrifying).

Ya. They look really creepy on my Xwee. Like horror movie creepy...

I was excited to see the coat because it looked cute. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice it looked on my Shoyru. Most clothing items don't look quite right on them. It looks cute on my Draik as well, so I'll definitely be thinking about buying it.

I love the coat...I was kind of hoping they'd make the np item I've been holding onto in my SDB for ages (clo_taelia_coat.gif) wearable, but this works :) The only problem I have is that it makes my Kacheek look kind of bald when she wears it *lol*