Question about Buzz colors

vyvren

I hope I posted this in the right corner of TDNF, but if not please move it and I promise I'll do better next time c;

A few days ago I adopted some really poorly named Buzzes (from the Lost and Pound site) with the intention of zapping them into something pretty enough to get them adopted despite their names. Today buzz5618 turned Snot. Do you think that a BN Snot Buzz could find an owner or should I keep zapping?

I've been zapping a pet on my side (who is now a Buzz) and it turned both Swamp Gas and Snot .. I kept zapping myself .. I don't think many people like Snot ...

I don't know how popular a colour Snot is- I expect not very. But some people just want a painted pet, and Snot is a lab only colour. -shrugs-

Thanks for the answers c: I think I'll continue zapping him. He'll probably need a great color/species combination with a name like that /:

Thanks for the answers c: I think I'll continue zapping him. He'll probably need a great color/species combination with a name like that /:

-patpat- :( Maybe you'll get Plushie, or Robot or something. :)

I don't think you need to keep zapping, but what I do when I zap pets from Lost and Pound is check that they get adopted again. If you send L&P a message that your buzz is back in the pound, I bet someone will adopt it when it gets added to the new pets list. Worst case scenario, the buzz gets repounded and L&P eventually put it back up.

Plus, if you keep zapping and get a species change, its name would be even worse than it is now.

But maybe I just think that because I actually like snot pets. :guiltysmiley: