I'd take friday the 13:th over sunday 1:st any day...

vyvren

I just pounded a Kacheek, zapped and ready for a new home, with my White Weewoo /:

Literally seconds after having pressed the 'Oh please nooooo!'-button I thought to myself, 'wait, where did I put my Weewoo?' *cough* That and five really painful - but completed - KQ games makes me think I might've had a better day had today been friday the 13:th, haha c:

Now that I'm done whining - is anyone selling a White Weewoo? c:

weewoo_white.gif

Have you seen me?

Aw no. I'm sorry you're having some bad luck today. :( I've been searching for a Weewoo to buy myself. If I come across someone selling a white one, I'll let you know. :)

Thank you c: And thank you for the comforting, I think I needed that c;

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

You could ask the person who adopted the pet if they'd be willing to send back the petpet, or sell it to you. You never know!

Good luck though.

Thank you, all of you! I've neomailed the new owner and I'm hoping for the best.

(On a side note, I'm really glad I joined TDNF, you guys are so nice and awesome c: )

Thank you, all of you! I've neomailed the new owner and I'm hoping for the best.

(On a side note, I'm really glad I joined TDNF, you guys are so nice and awesome c: )

-crosses fingers for you- :D

Hee, I keep thinking that as well. :D I can't believe I waited as long as I did to join- for some reason I had it in my head that everyone here was too cool for me and scary. LOL. x3

I will c:

<3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So far no reply from the person who adopted my Kacheek (probably shouldn't call her mine anymore, though) and she still has her Weewoo :c I'm trying not to be too pessimistic, but... Unlucky first, y'know.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a bad RL day, Ashley :c That definitely trumps my bad luck. (On another note - I love WWE too, especially The Rock ♡^▽^♡

I'm old school, haha)

I think I bought mine for roughly 200k (195, maybe). A lot of KQ codestones there.