John <3 Vriska

Karkat <3 Terezi

Nepeta <> Equius

Eridan <> Feferi

Feferi <3 Sollux

Gamzee <3 Tavros

Aradia <3 Equius

Enough for now.

That flash set was amazing, wasn't it? I can't WAIT for A-fest, my cosplay friends are going to be there and we're going to be trolls one day (they'll be Araena and Meenah, I'll be either Terezi or the pre-scratch Pyrope, depending on if we get a desgin in time) and I'm going to be Roxy another day (hopefully catching them as Dirk and Jake Dreamers at night) and third day I'm doing an anime cosplay and the 4th my basic Jade cosplay.

Hehe, I'm kind of really excited! We're getting SO many scenes to act out for fun!

If i were to cosplay as a Homestuck character, it would be either Karkat, John, or Jake. Karkat because he's my favorite troll, John because he's my favorite human (and i have the hair to cosplay as him) and Jake because i have the hair to cosplay as him. Although someone my age would probably not be... accepted for cosplaying. xP

We've had itty bitty kids cosplaying before. There was an ADORABLE Dave at A-kon, probably around 7! And there was a Mom cospalyer who brought her little toddler dresses as baby Rose, it was so cute.

I've seen a picture of this little kid dressed as Nepeta, she was cute too.

Personally I'm a little too nervous to get into the cosplaying mess.

They're do sync the same way the pre-scratch kids do.

But we get to see the pre-scratch kids a lot in act 6 any ways! And Dirk's kind of amazing.

Well, yeah, but it's mostly in intermissions right? Well, that's some that I'll be reading. :P

I started reading a bit more after posting, and I like them a bit more now.

Someone i know is obsessed with Jake English and she was one that got me into Homestuck :P

• 2 months later...

My guess was half right, John did get stabbed.Only, he didn't wake up, he just confirmed what an Heir does- they become their aspect. John: Be the wind.

I made a shipping chart a while back when the flash app was on my dash...

2yyulis.png

OTPs are Dave/Jade, Karkat/Terezi, and John/Rose

Anime, you share my OTPs :3

If an Heir becomes their Aspect, that has strange implications for Mituna - how does one become Doom?

On the Alpha kids - I can't help feeling they're not as close as the Beta kids, but maybe that's just all the relationship angst getting in the way :P

Using a few really good posts as a base plus some other things I know off the top of my head...

Basically, "Doom" = "destruction" or "ruin". Combined with the Heir title ("to inherit" or "to become"), you get "to become ruin" as one of the possible title interpretations. Minor grammar oddities aside, I think we can all agree that Mituna rather effectively ruined himself doing that mystery heroic act.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's not a god tier. We've seen two of them die from much less than 250 rounds of bullets. So he has to be taking his power from something else, and I'm pretty sure that's LE somehow. Whatever it is, it's way creepy and I like him even less now.

Mad jealous of you Omega, all I have is Vol 9 and I kinda regret not buying 7 or 8 instead. Or The Felt album.